Search results

1. Shaolin_Monk

Check engine light on 2019 s4

Hey guys, long shot but figured I’d ask here... Long story short: 2019 s4 with 5000km on it.... it has happened twice so far all in the last two weeks... car is in an indoor garage and Check engine light comes on when I start it. I turn off the car and it disappears when I restart it... never...
  2. Shaolin_Monk

Getaway dans le sud pour 4 jours... des suggestions?

Ça fais plus d’un an que je suis pas parti en voyage (first world problem) et je pensais partir 4 jours dans le sud pour un long week-end.... Best place for cheap??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Shaolin_Monk

Skates and stick recommendation?

Hey guys, I used to play pretty competitive hockey and I haven’t followed equipment trends for about 10-15 years now.... By far my favorite pair of skates were Nike V12 and favorite stick was the green Easton synergy (see how long it’s been?) and I haven’t been able to find a stick that...
  4. Shaolin_Monk

Recommendation for study material for GMAT

Hey guys, I've decide to apply for a MBA this year and am looking at the different study materials to study for the GMAT. Anybody have any advice with regards to which book/program/course I should take or buy? Keep in mind i'm weaker in math than in verbal. Thanks!
  5. Shaolin_Monk

Looking for the most random song - HELP!

Ok so this is super random but i downloaded a mixtape a long time ago (i think it is circa 2009...) and I think it was by Bart B more but im really not sure... anyways... here are the lyrics that i know: Clap your hands clap your hands If you aint got no hands than clap your feet clap your...
  6. Shaolin_Monk

How much oil consumption is 'normal'?

Hey guys, Just purchased a 2013 Audi A4 2.0T about 2 months ago and noticed I am burning oil.... Been searching everywhere and can't find data as to what is considered normal in terms of oil consumption. The car has about 76000km if that changes anything.. Thanks for your help!
  7. Shaolin_Monk

Looking to buy audi A5 2013-2014

So spring is here and I'm fed up of my Accord. I'm starting to shop for an Audi a5 s-Line 2013 or 2014. I'm sure this has been discussed a million times but I couldn't find anything so yah. Most models that I see in my price range have around 75000km. Am I making a mistake by going for this...
  8. Shaolin_Monk

Going to Puerto Rico in April. Any must see?

Hey guys, As the title say, I'm going to Puerto Rico for a week in April. We're thinking of staying in San Juan and rent a car and drive to where we want to go. I know about Rincon for surfing. Anything else that is a must see ? Thanks.
  9. Shaolin_Monk

Looking to buy a 2010 Jetta Wolfsburg

Hey guys, It is time for me to jump back in the volkswagen world and I got my eyes on a 2010 Jetta Wolfsburg. Anything I need to know with regards to issues? What to look for? Reviews from people who owned one? Thanks!
  10. Shaolin_Monk

Check Engine Light Scion TC

Hey guys.... Will go to Autozone to get a diagnostic when I have a chance but here is my problem.. Did a road trip to Montreal from New York and back with a lot of driving while in MTL with no apparent problem with the car. I parked the car on Monday night and forgot a light on inside so had to...
  11. Shaolin_Monk

Wanna start creatine cycle but....

So as the title says, I'd like to do another creatine cycle but as I remember the last time I did it, I had to pee like a racehorse all day. Herein lies my problem..... I have an outside sales job so I'm on the road all day and access to a bathroom is sometimes quite difficult. Are there any...
  12. Shaolin_Monk

Maserati MC12 Corsa Vs Ferrari Enzo ZXX

13. Shaolin_Monk

France to increase taxes to 75%

Suprised noone mentioned this yet! Hollande decided to increase income tax rate to 75% for citizen making more than 1million euros a year! Ridiculous if you ask me... http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/28/world/europe/france-budget/index.html?iref=allsearch
  14. Shaolin_Monk

What does MR think of this deal?

Hey guys, I have the chance of getting my hands on a 2005 330i with 45000 miles on it. The car just got off the extended warranty and the person looking to sell it just wants to get rid of it. She's asking around 15,000$ and I could potentially drop it to 14,000$... The exterior is immaculate...
  15. Shaolin_Monk

****Official 2012-2013 Canadiens de Montreal Thread!****

Depuis hier et le début de la période des agents libres, la saison 2012-2013 est entamée! Voici maintenant la nouvelle discussion qui va avec! Since yesterday and the beginning of the Free Agency period, the 2012-2013 season is officially started! The Habs have started an organizational...
  16. Shaolin_Monk

1938 Hispano-Suiza Xenia

http://www.thecoolist.com/1938-hispano-suiza-dubonnet-xenia/ I think the car looks pretty good!!! Futuristic that's for sure!
  17. Shaolin_Monk

Any idea what's going on here?

Hey guys, downloaded a torrent of Gangster's paradise Jerusalema not too long ago. I've been trying to move it/copy it/delete it and every time I try, nothing happens. The dialog box opens up but it doesn't do anything. I have to start Task Manager to stop the action. I thought it had to do...
  18. Shaolin_Monk

Is it worth it?

1998 Jetta GL manual 130,000km Entretien dans la dernière année : nouveau starter, nouveaux amortisseurs, nouveau tuyau d’échappement, nouveaux freins, nouveau "alternator belt". Nouveaux pneus 4-saisons il y a 2 et d’hiver il y a 3 ans (et très peux de kms sur les pneus). Belongs to an older...
  19. Shaolin_Monk

FS: 1998 Honda Accord Coupe

Comme le dit le titre: - 1998 Honda Accord Coupe Rouge - 278000km 2eme proprio -- 1er etait un representant sur la route, ca explique le haut kilometrage - Condition impeccable - 2 set de nouveaux pneus (hiver-4saisons) 3200$ Pour plus d'info, contactez Maxime au (514)910-2155 P.S. C'est...
  20. Shaolin_Monk

FS: 1998 Honda Accord Coupe

Comme le dit le titre: - 1998 Honda Accord Coupe Rouge - 278000km 2eme proprio -- 1er etait un representant sur la route, ca explique le haut kilometrage - Condition impeccable - 2 set de nouveaux pneus (hiver-4saisons) 3200$ Pour plus d'info, contactez Maxime au (514)910-2155 P.S. C'est...
Back