Search results

1. OmegaBoost

How stable the Koenigsegg Agera is

I wouldve shat in my pants a couple of times lol
  2. OmegaBoost

2015 Porsche GT3 & Viper GTS going at it

nothing special but I just found it fun to watch. Im seriously digging the new Vipers for some reason.
  3. OmegaBoost

Veryon vs a 900+whp E34 M5

just insane lollllll
  4. OmegaBoost

You've Never Seen A GTR Like This! 2100HP

what in the world was that?!
  5. OmegaBoost

Any place in QC/Ontario where you can test your top speed legally?

Watching all these videos on YT of cars on airport runways etc etc doing top speed or close to it and just wondering if there's any place here in the surrounding where we could do that? Some track or closed airport runways or somewhere in a controlled environment. Don't want to take the risk of...
  6. OmegaBoost

TVA using Metal Gear Solid to reproduce hostage scenario

I feel so embarassed just watching hahhahahahha
  7. OmegaBoost

AMS GT-R Takes Down THREE 2,000hp Lambo's!!!

Makes no sense at this point
  8. OmegaBoost

paintings for sale. Where can I get them evaluated and/or sell them?

I got quite a few old paintings that have been laying around since forever and comes from my grandmas side. Someone wanted to buy one of them for $1800 15+years ago but we refused. Now we're thinking of getting rid of them but want to know how much would they be worth. Any advice or place to go??
  9. OmegaBoost

Silver SRT8 Calipers: Red or Black Brembo logo???

Got a set of SRT8 calipers that I'll be installing on the 300zx soon but I'm redoing the paint on them and I'm just wondering; should I keep the brembo logos black or change them for red? How they look originally: in red:
  10. OmegaBoost

News: Firefighters Smash BMW's Windows to Stretch Hose Toward 8-Alarm Blaze

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/firefighters-smash-bmws-windows-stretch-hose-toward-8-164057449--abc-news-topstories.html?vp=1
  11. OmegaBoost

diver fight off a shark attack with just a spear

:run:
  12. OmegaBoost

Sonny the 70-year-old bodybuilder

This dude is boss!!
  13. OmegaBoost

Why do volvo's lose their value so fast?

I've been looking around recently and couldn't help but notice that volvos depreciate so fast. Why's that?
  14. OmegaBoost

Today You, Tomorrow Me. Just a reminder to be human.

Long story, but worth it. Originally posted here (not by me): http://www.reddit.com/r/AskRed...8z0z2 Just about every time I see someone I stop. I kind of got out of the habit in the last couple of years, moved to a big city and all that, my girlfriend wasn't too stoked on the practice. Then...
  15. OmegaBoost

FS: 300zx Z1 SMIC $400

got a set of used Z1 SMIC for a Z32 300zx. Used but barely has any mileage. Asking $400
  16. OmegaBoost

935hp Vega Myssil!!!

haven't seen a car with better lines and curves than that!
  17. OmegaBoost

Ferrari pick up prank

the last one made me ROFL
  18. OmegaBoost

WTB: 300zx TT sending unit & fuel pump

looking for a sending unit as well as the fuel pump off a 300zx Z32 twin turbo. fuel pump doesnt have to be functional.
  19. OmegaBoost

looking for a sending unit as well as the fuel pump off a 300zx Z32 twin turbo. fuel pump doesnt have to be functional.
  20. OmegaBoost

Back