Search results

1. S

Delete

Message edited from original I was going through the motions of registering my business, and looking for a name, but one of my co-workers (who has 15 years of experience in market analysis) said I might as well just use my name for now and wait until next year once I have a solid clientele...
  2. S

Nissan Altima GXE 2000

http://www.lespac.com/vehicules/autos/st-hubert/d-nissan-altima-gxe-2000-LPaZZ26688172WWcpZZ26WWgrZZ12 Ma soeur est en charge de vendre l'auto à notre mère. 2e proprio, conduisait rarement, et faisait juste des rides St-Basile/St-hubert/Tim's pour aller voir ses soeurs. Toutes réparations...
  3. S

Dealing with rust spots

Been lucky so far, never had to deal with someone who's got severe rust spots (actually, just done some simple wash/wax so far as well as headlight restores). So, a Sgt from the workplace brings in his truck, and wants me to fix the surface rust ('08 F150, LOTS of surface rust. Good thing it's...
  4. S

Condo à St-Hubert

J'affiche pour ma soeur. Elle achète une maison qui sera prête au mois de septembre 2013 et cherche à vendre le condo. Elle a un endroit où habiter entretemps, alors l'achat peut être fait n'importe quand d'ici là. C'est au sous-sol, voisins du même bâtiment très calme et bons voisins dans les...
  5. S

I'm in New Brunswick now

Well, seeing through the years (and mostly recent months), some members of MR have gotten their dream job/car/house and have gone from seeking something bigger to achieving their first goal and looking into fulfilling new ones, I thought it would be time for me to post mine. With Summer courses...
  6. S

King Ranch Saddle Leather Seats

Buddy I carpool with needs his seats done on his F150 King Ranch. He drove from Alberta to New Brunswick with the family, and kids dropped milk everywhere on the seats. He said it was not the same as ordinary leather, so I've been searching around, and keep getting different views on whether to...
  7. S

Avis: protege5 2003

Histoire courte, j'ai une mazda protege5 2003 grise avec un moteur sauté (l'histoire complète bientot avec une bonne histoire d'où je suis rendu dans vie en dehors du Quebec. mais c'est ca acheter une voiture aux encheres). Anywho, elle va devenir une voiture de compagnie/courtoisie, donc je...
  8. S

Sharing concept ideas

So, I'll be moving into my house in May (woohoo!) and the top garage (I got the one in the basement for working on cars) will sometimes be used as a studio to practice photography. I have a small sketchpad in which I draw/write my ideas, as well as use photoshop for certain scribbles. Since I...
  9. S

Open to opinions

Cheers from New Brunswick! :p Story ahead, skip paragraph to avoid TL;DR ;) So, lots of shit going on in my life right now (most of it good stuff) but let's cut to the specific subject. In February, got myself in a car crash, my 6 wagon was a total loss (nooooo!). So the week after went to...
  10. S

Buddy looking for appartment

Doing this as a favour to a really good bud of mine since he's not having much luck so far. He's looking for an appartment with his girlfriend, preferably in the NDG area. He's looking for: -4 1/2; -less than 700; -pet friendly (has 2 cats, won't get more); -has the hook ups for...
  11. S

Need winter tires

So last week bought myself a 2003 protege5 at a car auction. Sadly, they came with shitty 4season tires, and the law in New Brunswick is still allowing this (as well as studded tires). Had not had much snow yet, but when it does, it's 5-15cm, I don't want to end up in a ditch. Any suggestions...
  12. S

idee cadeau miata

L'an dernier, mon père s'est acheté une petite miata 2001 verte soft top (coup de crise de vieilesse surement, il connaissait même pas ca jusqu'à temps qu'il en voie une à vendre) Bref, je cherche de quoi lui acheté pour noel. J'hésite entre une carte cadeaux pour la SAQ ou de quoi pour son...
  13. S

Bon, quoi faire les semaines à suivre?

Alors mon cours en carrosserie se termine dans 1 semaine et demi. 1 semaine restante de stage, 1 journée de pratique et le dernier examen le 19 avril. Après ca, c'est le temps de m'occuper jusqu'au 16 mai. Je descend au Nouveau Brunswick donner des cours jusqu'en septembre. Pendant le 3...
  14. S

Electric motor help

Before I signup and post on an rc site, thought I'd give here a shot first. Took the toybox out of the shed and hold and behold: nostalgia from the 80's. Decided to repair one of those toys, redid some wiring and now unto the last of the problems... the main motor had the plastic gear break...
  15. S

LF: Stage carrosserie

durée: 2 semaines non-rénumérées date: 04 - 15 avril lieu: n'importe où dans la région Montréal/rive-sud, malgré que plus proche= moins de traffic . Je viens de St-Basile. Horaire: à la discretion de l'entreprise, mais je me dois d'être à l'armée tout les mardis soirs avant 19h Bien voilà...
  16. S

Ford Windstar losing juice

Posting for a friend, i'm not quite sure what the problem could be besides maybe a bad connection or ground. It's a '98 Windstar, she thinks it's 3.8L I'm browsing google for troubleshoots and torrents for possible haynes book. any suggestions? thanks
  17. S

Sphere of Hip Hop

Though I'm not a huge fan of hip hop music, I do listen to the occasional artists that I liked throughout the years. Introduced this collection of artists who use the banner Sphere of Hip Hop to a friend of mine who never heard of them but like their style. I first heard them over 10 years ago...
  18. S

Halloween Pumpkin

Well, Halloween is coming up, so time to decroate our houses. There was a contest at school today, in which our team won 1st place. 2nd place went to another group from autobody with a replica of Gene Simmons, 3rd place was a pumpkin in the shape of a huge hamburger. There were also some other...
  19. S

Need help finding something

Je suis parfaitement bilingue, je préfère parler le francais, mais écrire l'anglais. Je sais, c'est bizarre, mais j'ai appris à parler en francais en premier, et à lire en anglais. Here is the situation: I started school in autobody repair and am at around half my DEP. I got school from 8:00 to...
  20. S

Du monde qui font du Airbrush?

Bon, j'ai envoyé un message à mon cousin, mais en attendant sa réponse, aussi bien demander ici aussi au cas où. Je ne sais pas si c'est la prep de la peinture, mais il me semble que ma peinture est toujours en train de faire des splatters. Je suis en train de peinturer, et il arrête de...
Back