Search results

1. Cavalier_Mav

Kids Converse Shoes

Morning folks, just wondering if y'all knew where I can find Converse shoes for kids size 10 kids in montreal or laval or west island ideally and open til 9 as well Thanks everyone
  2. Cavalier_Mav

Silverstar Service Advisor

So i work at silverstar as a service advisor so if you guys ever have questions or whatnot, dont be shy send me an email at flalehzar@silverstar.ca just helping out where i can
  3. Cavalier_Mav

Fs: Brand New MacBook Pro 2.6ghz 15"

Never opened Still sealed in the box serial number: C02HL0HWDV35 Email all inquiries to : tomace1@hotmail.com Asking : 2000$ Thank you
  4. Cavalier_Mav

Need a job??? Pizzaspot hiring !!!

Hey guys !! I'm looking for some staff for MR's own Pizzaspot !! Located at 6226 St Jacques West H4B1T6 Must have a car to do delivery as well Job includes delivering, cooking pizza and basic knowledge of the cash. Hours about 30-40 hours weekly Salaries to be discussed in person Please...
  5. Cavalier_Mav

Fina200 Question, cant get it im stupid

Question 2 You have $2,500 in an RESP. The CESG of 20% is paid immediately on all contributions. If you wish to have $10,000 in 5 years’ time, how much must you contribute at the end of every year at a rate of 5% per annum? a) $1,478 b) $1,232 c) $1,027 d) $946 the answer is C reasoning...
  6. Cavalier_Mav

ATT: Rafstar

the kitchen is hot when theres water boiling in the pot, like it or not /buttsecks
  7. Cavalier_Mav

Anyone working at a Fiat dealer ?

So I need to purchase a Fiat for the store. I have gotten a quote already but just wondering if an MR member can hook up a deal thanks You can call and ask for Farzin at 514-298-2222 between 11-9 Btw I need to figure this out by latest Monday and it's gonna be a company car, not sure if that...
  8. Cavalier_Mav

Need 22" rims painted from Chrome to Flat Black..

any recommendations and price with it? thanks
  9. Cavalier_Mav

Vin Diesel's The Ropes !

So show came on Netflix earlier this week its about Vin Diesel's life as a bouncer in New York before he got famous. Only one season and its 6 episdoes long, same as the Walking Dead was. I FCKIN LOVE THIS SHOW lol anyone else watch this? if you havent, you def should !
  10. Cavalier_Mav

I Need a tutor for Fina200 and Linear Algebra, anyone?

Like the title says Im looking for a tutor in both classes I work alot and such so i dont have alot of time so i rather have a tutor help me with the limited time i have email me at FLalehzar@gmail.com if you can help email your rate and experience if you have any thanks alot guys !
  11. Cavalier_Mav

Key & Peele = The New Dave Chappelle (close to it)

you have to wtch Key and Peele its just too fckin hilarious to not be watched by everyone its very similar to Chappelle Show i love it anyone else watch this gem???
  12. Cavalier_Mav

Where to buy basil plant ??

Looking for one if anyone has an idea where I'd be able to find one Thanks fellas
  13. Cavalier_Mav

PizzaSpot Superbowl Special :) (nomnoms inside)

Hey guys, So some of you came by to try it out and gave fantastic feedback, so thought id post our SuperBowl deal. We'll deliver to the west but please give a headsup during the day and a rough time frame you want it in and we'll figure it out from there :) Always appreciate the MR help in...
  14. Cavalier_Mav

Need To hook up Bell Satellite to 2nd tv? how?

Hello friends, We'll be showing the Superbowl at Pizza Spot this sunday with some cool specials Any Large 3 toppings for 9.99 or 3 Larges, 20 wings, 2 family sized fries and 2 2l Cokes for 46.99 But anyways, im bringing in a 2nd tv for the game but I only have one receiver. What do i do to...
  15. Cavalier_Mav

Concordia Chem208

So im doing this class online, has anyone done it? what should i expect from the quizzes and what should i focus most of my studies aswell also Fina200, any ideas? Thanks guys just so busy at work that i have very limited time to waste
  16. Cavalier_Mav

FS: Brand New Toshiba QOS-X770-01J

Also from Microbytes Brand new aswell and worth 1600$ + aswell Open box but like I said, its from microbytes but once you do a start up you'll realize its brand new Asking 1200$ as well Thanks
  17. Cavalier_Mav

FS: Brand New Asus G53SW-QHDB1-C

Its for a friend its a brand new one from Microbytes but Open Box like most laptops from there its worth 1600+ tax hes asking 1200. Thanks
  18. Cavalier_Mav

Restaurant Pizza Spot .. SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR MR MEMBERS

Hey guys, Im on a new project that has been taking alot of my time so havent been on MR in months but finally we are up and running at our finest, well almost to perfection of efficiency. Its called Pizza Spot and its located at 6226 St Jacques (next to Dic Anns). Many members have already...
  19. Cavalier_Mav

Looking for Web designer

Hey guys, New place called Restaurant PizzaSpot on St-Jacques (next to dic anns), would like to get a site up and running asap. Please email me at FLalehzar@gmail.com Please leave me your name and number in the email so I can contact you. We have the domain and all, just need someone to set...
  20. Cavalier_Mav

The Caterpillar.

The Caterpillar. Caterpillars are the larval form of a member of the order Lepidoptera (the insect order comprising butterflies and moths). They are mostly herbivorous in food habit, with some species being insectivorous. Many caterpillars are cryptically coloured and resemble the plants on...
Back