Search results

1. volv8

FS: Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2, taille 19", 255/50R19

4 Pneus d'hiver Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2, taille 19", 255/50R19 3 hivers d'usure. N'attendez pas la date limite du 1er décembre ! Procurez vos pneus maintenant. $500 Tel @ (Cinq-un-quatre) 655-5550 4 Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 winter tires in 19", 255/50R19 Used for 3 winters. Don't wait...
  2. volv8

Car care for brand new car

What should I do when I take possession of a new car next week? I'm sure the dealer will do a quick wash to clean any railway grit incurred from transportation, but specifically, what steps should I follow? I will be keeping the car only 3 years (Lease). I figure a wash, perhaps passing a...
  3. volv8

Gle 450 2020

I will be picking up my 2020 GLE450 in a week or two. Custom ordered it the way I want within the budget permitted. Order date February 14th, arrived at the dealer end of June, so 4 months later. I went with Emerald Green Metallic over Macchiato Beige/Magma Grey Leather and Open-pore Walnut...
  4. volv8

Artico leather vs. Real leather

Why is it I have to pay an extra $2,800 for real leather on a 2016 GLE 350d when I'm already spending close to $70,000 ? Sure, Artificial Cow (Artico) looks decent, and feels okay, but I prefer the real deal. I just hate the idea of having to order it on a car of this price. Has anyone had any...
  5. volv8

Rain-X for your shower?

This morning, I had an epiphany while showering. Since I have glass walled showers (and glass doors), I was thinking of applying Rain-X on the inside, to help avoid water stains on the glass once it dries. I figure the water would bead off easily, and dry clean. While showering, we don't...
  6. volv8

Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor - Ford Focus 2012

Hey, quick question for you guys. I need to learn a few more things regarding the TPMS. I intend on running separate rims/tires for winter. By doing so, I need 4 new TPMS units. Can these units be purchased from a 3rd party retailer (eBay, auto parts store, etc.), or must I go to the...
  7. volv8

Concordia Elective - Help plz

So I pulled up the Degree Audit off myconcordia.ca and it turns out I need only one elective left. I saw FINA200 Personal Finance on eConcordia. Is it worth taking? How about FINA210 Intro to Real Estate? Any other suggestions for an easy Winter term class (preferably online)? Thanks trusty...
  8. volv8

Deleted Facebook "friends"

Regardless of your position on the student protests, how many "friends" have deleted you from their list? Depuis le début des manifestations étudiantes, combien "d'amis" sur Facebook vous ont supprimé de leur liste?
  9. volv8

Ford Dealer - Which one? / Lequel choisir?

After a few years away, I am coming back to the Blue Oval. Although I won't be returning behind the wheel of an SHO, I am coming back. I need your help in determining which Montreal area Ford dealer has the best reputation for customer service, after-sales service, warranty claims, etc...
  10. volv8

Summer semester

Okay so summer classes at Concordia start next Monday, April 30th. Who's taking classes? I'll be going twice a week, on Monday and Wednesday evenings for some espanol. Thank you Concordia administration for respecting the Calendar. :)
  11. volv8

2001 740i Sport (E38) can be yours!

Yes, the time has come for me to say goodbye to my beloved 7-er after four wonderful years. Up for sale is a 2001 740i Sport (E38) SOLD! I was the second (non-smoking) proud owner. Will you be the third? Vitals: 4.4L V8 with 285 HP and 325 lb-ft 233 000 km Automatic with Tiptronic shifting...
  12. volv8

Movado

I'm looking for a hookup for a women's Movado watch. Christmas is coming so, I have to treat the lady. I've only started looking at the Bay and I liked what I saw. P.S. I don't want the one that was in Mrs. Burns' car.
  13. volv8

Combien de temps sortez vous ensemble avant d'eménager avec votre blonde

How long do you see a girl before moving in with her in an apprtment/condo/house? :dunno: Combien de temps sortez vous ensemble avant de vivre en appart/condo/maison avec votre blonde? Immediately through abduction / Drette là par kidnapping 1 month / 1 mois 3 months / 3 mois 6 months / 6 mois...
  14. volv8

Ally

What's the point of being bombarded with ads for Ally's High interest savings account, when it is not available in Quebec? Would you want to do business with a company that likes to throw away their client's money? :dunno: BTW, Ally belongs to ResMor Trust Company, which in turn belongs to...
  15. volv8

Help! need Hub cap wrench

I need your Help! I am in (desperate) need of a BMW hub cap wrench. See Item # 10 (BMW part # 36131181948) in the pic below. I need to remove it so that I can access my lug nuts today. If you have one please let me know, I have to get these wheels off so I can do my brake job Sunday...
  16. volv8

Power window failure

Hey guys, I need to get the power window mechanism for my E38's rear passenger side going again. Saturday, we had nice weather and I opened all my windows all the way down. Too bad one window wouldn't go back up. :squintfin I pulled off the indoor trim, speakers and moisture barrier. A...
  17. volv8

Is Euro football a real sport?

I was wondering if Euro football has any men with balls playing the sport. I did a quick search, and this was all I could find. :lame: I was disappointed. I'll stick to NA football.
  18. volv8

Navigation CDs

I'm looking for copies of the CD maps for my Mark III satellite navigation in my E38. They were also found in X5s, E39s as well as some 3ers. I already have the software and CD Key disks, but without the maps, it is pretty much pointless to have the 16x9 screen on my dash. The latest...
  19. volv8

Wtb 235/60r16

Hi guys and gals, I'm looking for 4 winter tires to fit my boring 16" rims :( . I'm sad I have to remove my 18s, but I must keep in mind, "Safety First!" Size: 235/60R16 Preferences : -Michelin X-Ice, -Bridgestone Blizzak, -General Altimax, -Goodyear Ultra Grip Let me know...
  20. volv8

"Different" Winter tire question. I swear!

When buying a used car from a dealer between December 15 and March 15, do they have to include winter tires to abide by Québec's tire law? :dunno: Lors de l'achat d'une voiture usagée d'un commerçant, doivent-ils fournir les pneus d'hiver afin de respecter la loi sur les pneus en vigeur du...
Back