Search results

1. Z-uL8r

C6 z06 - valve guide change. Any shop?

Anyone that could recommend a good shop to change valve guides (bronze) and rocker arms on an LS7? May need to get some other stuff changed/upgrade. Thanks.
  2. Z-uL8r

Turbosmart progate 48mm wastegate

Comes with a 7psi spring. Pm me
  3. Z-uL8r

Good real estate agent recommendation?

Title says it, looking for an agent that knows his/her stuff. I am looking to invest in buying/selling/flipping. Please no pushy inexperienced agents. Pm me your contact. Thanks in advance.
  4. Z-uL8r

Varrstoen es2 TE37 Matte Black **5x114.3**

18X9.5" 18X10.5" 30mm offset Very nice concave wheels! Like new in matte black. Not the actual picture just to show what it looks like. $800 NO tires. Only wheels Only serious buyers.. 514- 746 one two two 7 Will fit Nissan 300zx, 240, 350z, skyline, supra and others
  5. Z-uL8r

Not for sale anymore.
  6. Z-uL8r

Looking to add value to your home? Granite/Quartz countertops at a competitive price!

Roman Granite is your one-stop shop for all your natural stone (Granite/Marble) and quartz countertops vanity tops & backsplashes. We make getting new countertops, or replacing old ones, easier than ever before. At Roman Granite our goal is to give the best customer service with competitive...
  7. Z-uL8r

Looking to add value to your home? Granite/Quartz countertops at a competitive price!

Roman Granite is your one-stop shop for all your natural stone (Granite/Marble) and quartz countertops vanity tops & backsplashes. We make getting new countertops, or replacing old ones, easier than ever before. At Roman Granite our goal is to give the best customer service with competitive...
  8. Z-uL8r

Best alignment place for lowered cars?

Looking to get my car aligned. Just did full adjustable suspension with coilovers. Place that has experience with lowered cars. Thanks.
  9. Z-uL8r

17" 03/04 Cobra wheels and tires **FLAT BLACK**

5x114.3 17x9 OEM cobra wheels NOT replicas. No center caps. they are painted flat black. Tires are Bridgestone Runflats 255/40/17 $850 SMS preferred, 5147461227
  10. Z-uL8r

Sold-

sold
  11. Z-uL8r

Nissan 300ZX/SKYLINE coilover - POWERTRIX SS NEW IN BOX

I have in box brand new never used "POWERTRIX SS" coilovers that I bought for my z32 300zx TT. It can fit the TT and the NA's and if im not mistaken Im 99.99% sure its the same for the r32 Skylines. $1000 and they are urs. If you buy directly from them...
  12. Z-uL8r

18" Volks LE-37 with tires $2200 **5x114.3**

**ULTRA LIGHT WHEELS** Front 18x8.5 +40mm offset with 235-35-18 tires rear 18x9.5 with +40mm offset with 265-40-18 nexen tires All four wheels are in almost mint shape and tires are almost brand new. 5x114.3 NOTE: THESE ARE NOT THE ACTUAL PICTURES AS I DON'T HAVE THEM THIS VERY MOMENT BUT...
  13. Z-uL8r

Anyone with 03-04 cobra supercharger pulley tool?

I'm willing to pay if someone has the tool to remove it. I have the 2.81 pulley. Pm me with your number.
  14. Z-uL8r

1998 Honda Civic Coupe SI **Automatique**A/C*$2500

1998 honda civic coupe si fully loaded with air condition, eletric sunroof, electric side mirrors, cruise control. automatic transmission pioneer cd player black window tints comes with winter tires which are almost new cold air intake very clean car for the year. 514-992-1270 PM me your...
  15. Z-uL8r

Something I saw when I visited London last month..pic

Gallardo's and aston martin DB9s I saw like we see benz here no jokes. Especially db9's were parked at every other street. I was walking towards harrods when I saw this thing parked. Lamborghini Aventador..trust me pictures do not do justice..
  16. Z-uL8r

E46 m3 : fan removal tool anyone? Please!

If anyone on the board has the tool to remove the fan and could help me out by lending/renting it to me I'd really appreciate it. I could buy it online as they're not expensive but would rather not wait.. Thank you
  17. Z-uL8r

disconnecting DRLs?anyone?

Id like to disconnect the DRLS in my M3..anyone that could programme it or any way for me to do but and not have a light pop up on the dash? thanks
  18. Z-uL8r

E46 m3 header install..?

I'm looking to get a set of headers installed on my e46 m3... Anyone here that has experience that could do it or could recommend me a shop that knows what they're doing?
  19. Z-uL8r

Anyone with lowered E46 M3?

Long shot but Im wondering if anyone on the board has an e46 m3 thats lowered on coilovers or just any other lowering springs..that could give me their opinion on how the ride is? too bumpy or still kinda comfortable? Im thinking to lower my m3 but not sure about the ride quality.
  20. Z-uL8r

WTB : 255-35-19 or 265/35/19

Looking for 2 255/35/19 or 265/35/19
Back