Search results

1. SheckY

Le willi waller 2006

Im sure its been posted before, but for those who havent seen it.... http://www.tetesaclaques.tv/video.php?vid=30 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  2. SheckY

Question for FF Racer

so i got a ticket for illegal tints from some cop who had nothing better to do with his time then give useless tickets... anyways now he sends my car to ****in inspection... what does this mean? the cop was a total asshole and refused to speak any english to me and didnt answer any of my...
  3. SheckY

Drunk driving = stoned driving?

According to Harper it does... http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/TopStories/ContentPosting.aspx?feedname=CTV-TOPSTORIES_V2&newsitemid=CTVNews%2f20061110%2fdrunk_driving_061110&showbyline=True
  4. SheckY

LF: Chili Peppers tickets!!

Hey, im looking for chili peppers tickets for the show on spetember 28th.... if you have reds or floors for sale please PM me!!
  5. SheckY

Stadium Arcadium!

so, anyone pick up the new chili peppers album?? i think its ****in AMAZING!!! not one bad song out of the 28 of them!! Charlie, Hump De Bump, and Turn It Again are my 3 favorites....
  6. SheckY

Its that special day of the year... HAPPY 420

Happy 420!!! :D :thesmokin:
  7. SheckY

NEW GTI commercial!!!

NO no no no not the fast ones.... who has seen the one with the loser and his ford focus?? hahahaha its too funny im gonna try to find a link, if anyone knows what im talking about and has a link post it!
  8. SheckY

Car of the Month: January 2006 - 1982 VW Rabbit Pickup

1982 VW Rabbit Pickup The first car of the month for 2006 belongs to a prominent member of our discussion forums. JuniorNasty's VW Rabbit pickup is quite the attention getter. Not many people are aware of the fact that this type of vehicle was even produced and JuniorNasty has modified it to...
  9. SheckY

who ever said rabbis cant rap???

this guy is AMAZING! check this out! http://music.yahoo.com/ar-16201287-videos--Matisyahu (click on king without a crown)
  10. SheckY

FS: Motorola V635

Phone has been used for about 2 months, (22 hours of talk time) a few scratches that are visible up close only. Everything on the phone works fine, and you even get the 3 games that i downloaded :p the phone is locked to rogers. $260 OBO ;) needs to go asap
  11. SheckY

For those who thought the RUF RT12 was nice (56k, go enjoy the nice weather)

The 2005 Rinspeed Porsche 997 Gullwing! more info: http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2005-Rinspeed-Porsche-997-911-Carrera-Gullwing.htm
  12. SheckY

I think my sub is dying

for any of you guys who are any good with electronics, my computer sub has recently dying, like randomly stopping to play bass, and then if i hit it, it restarts. I checked all the wires and they are all connected and secure....anyone have any advice? thx Greg
  13. SheckY

Whose doing what for the x-mas break?

Well since Mr. Maxima decided to post a thread about spring break I guess it makes sense to do one about our winter break as well. So what plans do you guys have for the break? Personally ill be heading down to florida for a week then a cruise from the 2nd to the 9th, then back to mtl for a...
  14. SheckY

SheckY's dad and Stuntdevil's rides (56K get high-speed!)

These pics were taken at the beginning of the summer, not much changes to either car except stuntdevil put a sweet tv and PS2 in his car :bigup:
  15. SheckY

2004 MTV Music Video Awards

Hey guys does anyone know where i might be able to find the Kanye West performance from the MTV Music Video Awards. It was incredible and i wanna dl it but i cant find it
  16. SheckY

p4 cards

hey guys im selling some p4 satellite cards. For those of you who don't know they will be replacing the HU and football cards that have stopped working *banghead* PM me for price and if interested.
  17. SheckY

mags

hey guys. My cousin just bought mags for his car and hes not sure if they fit, they're 17X7.5 and the car is a 1997 civic si TIA for your time
  18. SheckY

RHCP fans

put it on muchmusic now! they're showing a live performance and its awsome :bigup:
  19. SheckY

Who will pass their liscence this week!?

ok guys some of you may or may not know but both perry and eXhaust are going for their liscences on tuesday, so for some fun lets have a little poll and see whose the favorite to pass :bigup:
  20. SheckY

in heaven!

i feel rly bad for starting a thread like this without any pics, but it was such an experience i think i must share it with everyone! I was driving down the 20 with stuntdveil and eXhaust, and we see a beautiful ferrari 550 maranello drive by on one side, so we give him a :bigup:, then we look...
Back