Search results

1. jettaballer

LF: 1x 17" Avignon wheel

Just cracked my rim and looking for a replacement. They were on mkv jettas, 17x7 with 54mm offset I believe. Not my picture. For now I ride da spare!
  2. jettaballer

Jetta 2.0t check engine - code p2015

Hey homies, Was driving the other day when my car (2009 Jetta 2.0t, 58k) threw a CEL. Brought it to a garage around the corner and they scanned the code p2015 - intake manifold runner position sensor / switch circuit range / performance bank 1. They provided me with a receipt of the scan...
  3. jettaballer

iPad spam texts...

I'm getting them daily, and a lot of people I talk to are also getting them... Eg. "You've been selected to win a FREE iPad enter code blablalbla to claim your prize" Some numbers I've been getting them from: +1-310-729-1439 +1-360-471-2580 +1-281-928-5136 I'm starting to get fed up. Anybody...
  4. jettaballer

Vacation in jamaica

Wanna take a trip with the boys, looking for recommendations on resorts and the different cities. Heard good things about Negril, MB, Ochos Rios... Seen lots of threads on cuba, but rarely on jamaica We'd be leaving the 27th/28th of august for 1 week, all inclusive is a must. I can't get a...
  5. jettaballer

claiming windshield on insurance

i need to replace my windshield and i have glass insurance, as well as 0$ deductible on all claims, so it would in fact be nice to get a free windshield... my question is will i be fucked in the future with premiums increasing? the car is a 2003 jetta 1.8t that i've had for 3.5 years about, and...
  6. jettaballer

Invest Funds in Canada exam (mutual funds exam)

I'm writing this exam Monday, and have heard everything from "it's easy-peezy lemon squeezy" to "it was the hardest exam i've written in my life" (wtf?) Anybody that wrote the exam have any input? Apparently they keep changing the exam so whoever has taken it recently, I would really appreciate...
  7. jettaballer

best alcohol only available in US (or much cheaper than here)?

my parents went to the states for the weekend and i asked them to buy me a bottle of something, so i'd like to know of any suggestions of alcohol that is either not available in canada, or is just that much cheaper in the states? last time i went i got a bottle of patron anejo, really enjoyed...
  8. jettaballer

LF: ice hockey goalie to play weeknights (monday or wednesday)

My buddies and I are putting together a team for the winter season, and the goalie we had bailed on us so we need someone ASAP! League: DWHL Area: West Island Days: once a week, either mondays or wednesdays Time: either 9:30, 10, or 10:30 pm The season is 25 games long. The caliber is medium i...
  9. jettaballer

concordia grade review

so my teacher gave me an undeserved and unexplained C+, and now isn't answering my e-mails. any info on the official grade review process? who do i go see? i can't find any info on the concordia website. class is FINA 482 --- AVOID IT!!!
  10. jettaballer

2010 NHL Playoff Picks

alright, it seems like this year is pretty impossible to predict, almost every series can actually be a coin flip. goaltending is shaky around the league, and injuries have taken their toll on everyone, even the top teams. i went 7 for 8 in last years first round, i feel like i'll be lucky to...
  11. jettaballer

wtf is up with "wait 20 seconds between posts" error?

i do a single post, and it tells me to wait 20 seconds between posting and to try again, but my post is still there when i check the thread.... pretty annoying, is this happening to everyone?
  12. jettaballer

anyone saw the PK subban dressed with afros and black face paint?

they, and RDS for showing them, are now the talk of the internet http://deadspin.com/5492171/yup-thats-some-blackface-at-a-hockey-game because obviously, they were being racist.... god bless political correctness
  13. jettaballer

NBC confuses Terry Fox for Michael J Fox

no explanation needed nBP2gOKPP8I
  14. jettaballer

spam text messages from my own contacts WTF?????????

now ive seen it all im getting penis enlargement messages, fleshlight messages, etc, from two of my contacts, and theyre getting them from me as well, and between each other too. we all have iphones and theres a trifecta of spam messages going on between us, HOW THE FUCK is this happening?? i...
  15. jettaballer

obama's health reform on auto-tune

funny stuff ITT6bYYGVfM
  16. jettaballer

TSN's Jennifer Hedger NSFW

as we know her now, being sexy on sportscentre: Fs9U6AqTlKw awesome
  17. jettaballer

NHL center ice promo on illico

SOOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYY until the 24th of october, free access to nhl center ice package. ive been watching games like san jose vs phoenix, LA vs NYI, boston vs colorado, in beautiful HD. includes channels 451-461, & 662-664 so much hockey. so epic
  18. jettaballer

formal police warning

whats up guys a friend of mine was caught by cops with weed on him. they found only 1 gram on him, and said they wouldnt charge him, but gave him a formal warning instead. he said the warning would be in the system and if he was caught again, he would be charged 100% he asked me how long the...
  19. jettaballer

LF: mk4 steering rack (cremaillere) ASAP

i need a mk4 steering rack (cremaillere en francais) asap as it's leaking power steering fluid car is a 2003 jetta 1.8t, i would prefer pieces in montreal if possible thanks!
  20. jettaballer

good danse contact with lunch buffet in downtown mtl?

looking to go at lunch today whats the best downtown strip club with lunch buffet? is chez parée danse contact? the furthest west possible plz as i'm around guy/sherbrooke
Back