Search results

1. track3000

Thoughts on GLK 250 diesel?

My 328d lease is up in a month and I NEED a small truck with fuel efficiency (8l/100kms max) decent cargo, good road clearance and ability to tow 3000lbs. I narrowed my choice down to a GLK250 bluetec (but still open to other suggestions) Anybody have experience with a 2013/2014 GLK?
  2. track3000

M235i black kidney grills

Bought during spring 2015 from BMW Laval. Was installed on my car for few months. Pics to come. Email superyves3000@hotmail.com 100$
  3. track3000

Whats your average Hydro bill, heating costs?

Curious about all, but more specifically DETACHED houses with ELECTRIC heating. As for me, im paying insane hydro bills but my heaters are working almost 24,7 trying to keep house at 20 degrees. Im guessing my fireplace isnt helping, a lot of cold air rushing in when fire not lit.. My bill is...
  4. track3000

Event Coverage: Went to BMW Laval i8 unveiling / MiniLaval Party tonight

BMW Launch party for i3, anyone going? Launch party for BMW i8 in Laval, just waiting for traffic to die down then im going. Would be better to talk to some real car guys (or planes lol) Gregster, MontrealM3, allroad?? etc
  5. track3000

PAX or Walk-in closet

Bought new house and thinking of converting current walk-in closet to an office and setting up PÄX system instead. Room is very big so I want to fill the dead space anyway. So who has pax system here? Any photos of your set up? Any other stores other than Ikea?
  6. track3000

Immobilier/Real estate question (duProprio)

If I decide to list my house on Duproprio, can I also list on MLS with my agent? The duproprio site cost 800$ so I don't want to take a shot for nothing. Although selling my house for zero commission does sound good. At the moment, I have negotiated 5%) but I haven't officially listed my...
  7. track3000

Reverse phone/cell look up?

Im trying to find a reverse look up for a cell. I found a few online but they aren't free and im not even sure if im gonna get any info if I pay the fee...? Anybody know a good site or able to pull any info from this number? 709-689-1778. Its somebody that knows me, they've only pranked me...
  8. track3000

They've created a Monster - 2014 BMW X5 M50D

Pretty insane how its still does 6.7l/100kms.. World premiere for a new six-cylinder in-line diesel engine developed exclusively for the BMW M Performance Automobiles; new, globally unique M Performance TwinPower Turbo technology: three turbochargers, common-rail direct injection with piezo...
  9. track3000

speedometer watch

Not the type of watch I would ever own but thought the concept is pretty cool for gearheads
  10. track3000

apartment for rent lachine 3 bdrm

now RENTED sorry Heat included, large 3 bdrm 5 1/2 available immediately. Upper triplex. Bathroom and kitchen brand new. Brand new dishwasher, fridge and stove... all included!! Beautiful place footsteps from the marina and waterfront, restos, dairyqueen, dog park, grocery store etc. Very...
  11. track3000

Need contractor for renovations (for an approval)

Im looking for a licensed contractor to approve a demolition project in a Montreal triplex. Would need in first week of April to approve the demolition of a few walls in the triplex and where to place supports if necessary. Support MR community first!
  12. track3000

Article: Véhicule diesel plus polyvalent en Amérique du Nord?

N'est-il pas temps pour un véhicule diesel plus polyvalent en Amérique du Nord? La demande pour les gros VUS diesel est ici et étonnamment, mangeant les offres pour VW, Audi, Mercedes et BMW. Les grandes marques de luxe changent le visage du diesel et de plus, retire la fausse conception de...
  13. track3000

2001 Kawasaki KX 125c *brand new engine*

2001 Kawasaki KX125. FMF pipe. Moto très propre, gardé très bon état avec huile de première qualité. Rapport 38:1. Tout nouveau moteur reconstruit chez le concessionnaire. Extrémité inférieure, manivelle, piston, joints, roulements, tout fait completement nouveau. Tous les travaux certification...
  14. track3000

350hp jetski anyone?

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-personal-watercraft-90-mph-Yamaha-Waverunner-Jetski-350-HP-Not-a-misprint-W0QQAdIdZ392446313 looks like a cool toy
  15. track3000

two stroke help

hey guys, i bought a kawa two stroke 250cc last week, full motoX, its my first two stroke and i like it million times better than my Honda CRF problem is i burned two spark plugs on my last ride... am i riding it wrong?? i keep it in high RPMs before the jumps and in the turns (clutch in)...
  16. track3000

Need two jet skis (Want to buy)

Looking to buy: 2 Jet Skis (not sit-down sea doos) SX-R, superJet, etc.. Something clean with no work to do, all OEM even better under 3K for each, lemme know if anyone willing to sell
  17. track3000

video: Manizha Faraday: Toyota Drift Video NSFW

here is the link, nsfw :bigup: http://www.the-iconophile.com/?p=24660
  18. track3000

2012 Jeep Wrangler Arctic Edition (no diesel in canada)

My buddy texted me at midnight yesterday while I was out at the bar. Said a limited edition Jeep wrangler diesel is out and going fast. Surprised I didnt know about this, but since I was a bit drunk, I called my 24h bank service to transfer funds into my checking account Was going to leave a...
  19. track3000

mig cemetary (link to photos)

no spam http://englishrussia.com/2011/10/03/view-of-the-plane-cemetery-from-your-apartment/
  20. track3000

who can fix iphone? or retrieve info?

looking to retrieve or fix iphone 3g anyone here do this? ideally, id like to put all pictures and contacts onto USB. Phone wont even turn on :( thanks
Back