Search results

1. M85Iroc-Z

What bike would you like to get next?

I'm aiming high, but i'd love one of these. Whats your future goal? :D
  2. M85Iroc-Z

TW: 2004 Suzuki DRZ 400S for sale

Testing the waters. Looking to sell my 04 DRZ 400S. I kinda want to get a new DR650. Anyways here are the details on it. 16700km on it. As of this coming Saturday May 30th. I'll have a new set of tires on it (Shinko 705 series). So basically it will come with 2 sets of tires. Has a new clutch...
  3. M85Iroc-Z

Closed course + Rain?

I need some tech tips from the MR moto gurus. I have my closed course exam on tuesday, and they are annoucing rain. Now being a moto noob, and never having driven in the rain (even with the school) im wondering how will traction be affected? Although the new exam is still at low speed...
  4. M85Iroc-Z

Anyone going to the 2015 Motorcycle show?

Is anyone going to the show at palais des congres at the end of the month? This is actually the first year ill be going. Just wanted to know is it worth it? And can i shop for a helmet there (vendors on hand?)
  5. M85Iroc-Z

Gislaved Nord Frost Winter tires 205/55/16 100$

I have a set of 205/55/16 winter tires. Good for another winter. Tread wear 6/32. 100$ for all 4 tires.
  6. M85Iroc-Z

Thoughts on the Suzuki DR650 for beginner

Hello moto people. I'm in the process of the doing my bike license. I have Zero experience on a bike (closest experience is a ATV), but naturally I like anything with a motor on it. I was wondering of the Suzuki DR 650 is a good bike for a beginner? I'd like to stick to the dual sport theme as...
  7. M85Iroc-Z

For Sale: V6 STI cluster and steering wheel.

Hello, I am selling a V6 STI Type RA cluster that I have left over from my old GC. This cluster is for a 93-10 Impreza. Very rare cluster. DCCD display, 280km/h speedo, and 10,000 rpm tach. I'm asking 300$ for it. Mileage shown on it is approx. 50,000km The other item is a V6/V7 STI steering...
  8. M85Iroc-Z

Which color will age better long term?

So im looking to pick up a 2015 Outback 3.6R this summer. This will be my main daily driver, and i intend on keeping it a long time (10-15 years). Im always on top with car maintenance and washes. So here is a question about color. And i think the detailing section is appropriate for this...
  9. M85Iroc-Z

2005 Outback XT for sale

So im selling my 2005 outback XT limited. 2.5l Turbo. 5 speed automatic transmission. The car is in very good shape. It only has 89,000km and is very well maintained. I always use synthetic oil, and premium fuel. Comes with a set of winter tires mounted on its own set of mags. Summer tires are...
  10. M85Iroc-Z

FS: A bunch of Impreza GC8 and GD parts.

So I got a couple of Impreza parts for sale. here is a listing. I'll try to put up some pictures when I get a chance. V6 STI steering wheel with airbag: 120$ V6 STI front strut brace: 120$ V5/V6 GC8 (99-01) OEM headlights, like new, no chips or scratches: 150$ V6 STI RA cluster with DCCD...
  11. M85Iroc-Z

My simple 2004 Impreza. Warning taken with Iphone pics quality. Eyes might bleed.

So here is my simple 2.5TS Impreza which I bought brand new back in 2004. Its always been a good car to me. Reliable and never let me down. I've always taken care of it and kept it clean for 9 years. A blast in the winter And yes.....even some off road I've always had toy summer cars...
  12. M85Iroc-Z

Under body wash?

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a product that will degrease the underbody of a car? (remove anti rust grease) I wont be using the car in winter anymore, so i'd like to give it a good cleaning. Thanks Edit: any places that do this type of cleaning? Might also consider.
  13. M85Iroc-Z

Since when was this street legal here?

Pretty awesome http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/a/Ariel/Atom/NORTH%20YORK/Ontario/19_5922689_/?showcpo=ShowCPO
  14. M85Iroc-Z

Kinda want this for my next daily driver.

Dunno. Looks tempting. Forester XT would be fun. But the Outback or XV crosstrek are also possibilities. Either way it's going to be a Subaru. 1. Because love. 2. Because I work for them and get wicked awesome deal. http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/10/spied-2014-subaru-forester-xt-with-20l.html
  15. M85Iroc-Z

Any Sword collectors in here?

Hey everyone. I dont have a sword collection at all, but im looking for some info on a particular sword. So if there are any collectors in here. Any info would help. I was looking around the web, browsing for a sword to add to my arsenal (nothing crazy expensive) and found this: Shinwa Katana...
  16. M85Iroc-Z

Looking for a 1st gen BRAT (local, if they still exist)

I know people are telling to look in California. But if I can find one here why not? So im looking for a 1st generation BRAT. If anyone knows anyone that has one for sale let me know. I'd even trade the STI for it :P Thanks For reference pics Video
  17. M85Iroc-Z

Why is the BRZ and this commercial so much win.

...just because it is.
  18. M85Iroc-Z

Euro 2012 streaming apps? Radio? Or websites?

Are there any sites, apps, radio stations broadcasting the euro starting tomorrow? Would be nice to listen to while at work in the shop :)
  19. M85Iroc-Z

Wait? What if Toyota is Subaru spelt backwards?

So a client of mine came by the shop today with this today. I beat him up and took his keys. (Said it was cool to post the pics) My thoughts on the car? I loved it. Its not a "fast" car, but rather peppy. I find that everything seems to be in balance. Acceleration, braking, handling. Its hard...
  20. M85Iroc-Z

Awesome Subaru commercial

Cant wait to try out a XV
Back