Search results

1. S

Where to watch the UFC fight tonight?? (Jon Jones vs. Brandon Vera)

was just wondering if any of u fine gentlemen would know where I could catch the jon jones vs brandon vera fight tonight? It's not a pay-per-view event, its on Versus Channel. I've called sports station and cage aux sports and they won't be passing it. I'm losing hope!! if you know of a place...
  2. S

FS: University Physics (12th edition) book by Young and Freedman!!

hey i have a book i used for my electricity and magnetism course called University Physics (12th edition) by Young & Freedman. its in good condition, i have all 3 volumes. I'm selling for 80$. If you're interested, PM me or call me at 514 967 9775
  3. S

FS: Maui Jim Makaha Sports Sunglasses Brand New In Box!

Hi, I have a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses for sale. They're brand new, still sealed I've never used them not even once to try them on! For those of you who aren't familiar with this brand, it's among the best in quality comparable to Oakley and Revo, you can't really top their lens which is...
  4. S

FS: GTA IV (xbox 360)

I have a lightly used GTA IV, works perfectly, selling it because I have two copies now. Selling for 20$, comes with manual but no map, don't know where i put it! PM me if you're interested! *tu*
  5. S

FS: AMAZING DEAL for 4 UFC 97 Tickets in REDS!!!

I'm selling 4 Side-by-Side UFC 97 Tickets, with a face value of 421.95$ each, for 1100$! They are excellent seats situated in the RED level, Section 117, Row D, Seats 1 through 4! PRICE: 1100$ It's the best deal you'll find! First come first served! PM me or call me at (514)967-9775!
  6. S

FS: HTC P4000 (Telus) ** 10/10 condition

I'm selling a practically new HTC P4000 with Telus. It's in perfect condition, it was only used once but I am no longer with Telus so I'm selling it. It comes with everything that came in the box: - HTC P4000 smartphone - USB Data and charging cable - AC rapid charger - Standard...
  7. S

FS: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (X360)

yea so i bought the game cuz it got a good review but turns out its not really my type of game so i dun want it anymore... im askin for 30$ for it or might accept a trade if its a decent enough game... will meet downtown for it. :bigup:
  8. S

Joell Ortiz : best rapper in a while

Joell Ortiz is by far one of the best rappers I've heard in a while...none of that "we're filled wit money" crap, it's ghetto as hell and im lovin it hahaha this is "Brooklyn Bullshit" from his album released in april, The Brick Bodega Chronicles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDbkebLz7h8...
  9. S

FS: Saints Row + Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for X360

hi, im selling 2 fully functional used games as the title says. I'm selling Saints Row and Ghost Recon both for 40$ or i can sell each individually as well. Saints Row on its own im selling for 30$, Ghost Recon I'm selling for 20$ pm me if ure interested
  10. S

FS: Warcraft III Battlechest

Warcraft II Battlechest almost brand new, played once or twice...bought it about a week ago. Just not my kinda game so im selling it. It comes with the original game Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and its expansion Frozen Throne. comes with everything, it came with including all booklets (i didnt...
  11. S

FUNNY PICTURE must see will make ur day

alright, this sh*t made my day, hope it makes urs too: :bigup: poor guy....hahahahaha
Back