Search results

1. Old'SkooL

friendzoned after sleeping together?

Question, can you still be friendzoned after sleeping with a girl? Context I'm 27, she's 20. Went out with a girl for few weeks, slept with her and last week she ended our relationship saying she didn't feel a connection and doesn't wanna waste my time further. Fine. She then said that we could...
  2. Old'SkooL

Article: Inspection 48h dans un centre d'achat??

Je viens de prendre ma moto pour aller au gym. Je gare la moto dans le stationnement et je voit une auto de police qui s'arrete derriere moi. Il me donne une verification mecanique obligatoire 48h. Est ce quil a le droit vu que jetais sur un terrain privé?
  3. Old'SkooL

date question for motorcycle plates

If I paid my plates last april, can I ride until the end of march or april this year without paying for another year?
  4. Old'SkooL

endocrinologist

Hey guys i'm looking to get my hormones/testosterone checked before starting weight lifting at the gym again. How would I go about getting such test prescribed to me? I wouldnt mind also paying and going with a private clinic. Any advice/referals?
  5. Old'SkooL

GTFIH price error at futureshop D3 - Reaper of Souls

picked up couple hours ago a copy of D3 - Reaper of souls for 14.99$ instead of the 44.99$ at the futureshop downtown :bigup: listed on the racks at 24.99$ and due to the law they have to sell it to you with a 10$ rebate on the listed price!!
  6. Old'SkooL

Manteau Alpinestars T-GP-R

Manteau Alpinestars textile T-GP-R (large) très propre. Protection coude, épaules, torse et dos avec ajouts bioarmor. Acheté en début de saison cette année à 325$ je demande 170$. Merci appelez/text 514-475-9292
  7. Old'SkooL

dyno tune

hi i'm looking for a place to tune my R6 2009. it got a cat delete y-pipe mod and air filter, i have the powercommander installed but there seem to be no map that matches my bikes mods. the reason i'm asking is i think its consuming too much gas, i measured it roughly and i seem to get about...
  8. Old'SkooL

steering wheel lock light

Hello guys, my uncle has a 2007 323i and he wanted to take it out after not using it for the winter. The car wouldnt start so he bought a new battery and he gets the light below and the car doesnt start. It was working fine last fall before he put it in storage. Anyone got solutions for this...
  9. Old'SkooL

LF: Rear wheel spooled stand

looking for a rear stand to lift my bike up on the spools. can anyone recomend a store that sells some?
  10. Old'SkooL

Saaq bike values

Hello, does anyone know where i can find the prices for used bikes at the saaq that they use when calculating taxes?
  11. Old'SkooL

saaq plates fees question

I'm wondering, if I sold my bike this month and next week I purchase another one will I have to pay for 2 plates at the SAAQ since were in october and we get 0% refund if we remove our plates this month??
  12. Old'SkooL

where do you buy accessories?

hey brehs, looking to do a bit of maintenance on my bike. I need mainly a rear wheel stand, chain grease and tires. I found those online but is there any shops around montreal that carries those items?
  13. Old'SkooL

Yamaha R6

I'm looking to buy my first bike and im set on a super sport bike. I'm just wondering first of all, if its a good idea to start off with the R6. Also I'm looking to spend about 7k on the bike and found a couple 2006 and 2007 models with less then 20k KM. Is there anything in particular I need to...
  14. Old'SkooL

Rx7 fd 93'

sold thanks
  15. Old'SkooL

how to lose spare tire

Long story short 2 years ago I used to weigh 220lbs at 5'9 gives you an idea. Anyways I went on a crazy calorie restricted diet and dropped all the way to 155 over 9 months. What’s disappointing is my shape didn’t change, I just became a smaller version of what I used to be. It basically left me...
  16. Old'SkooL

FD RX7 Tein SS coilovers

sold
  17. Old'SkooL

FD RX7 Tein SS coilovers

I have a brand new set of Tein SS adjustable coilovers for RX7 FD 1993+. Brand new, never installed. Asking 1000$ located in Montreal. 514-475-9292
  18. Old'SkooL

post your favorite aftermarket steering wheel

mine has to be the momo jet. i love the way it tilts towards the driver and is not 100% flat
  19. Old'SkooL

looking for SKYLINE GTR

looking to purchase a skyline gtr, only thing im looking for is color white/blue/black and no rust. mods dont matter. let me know if you have one or know somebody
  20. Old'SkooL

VOLKLINGER WWII German S14 - sickkkk!

see moar here http://www.stancenation.com/2012/10/24/that-one-nissan-s14/
Back