Search results

1. WorkInProgressSI

Wanatabes 16x7 staggered 4x114.3 New price: 300$

Front: offset +38 (I am not 100% sure) Backs: offset +24( I am not 100% sure) Tires: worn out Azenis Front back colors are not the same. Black front and Grey back. Paint chipping in some area's Yes rims are dirty New price: 300$ I want them gone! I have no use for them and they are the...
  2. WorkInProgressSI

Diff souder 6bolt+ cardan + rims 16x7 4x114.3

Drift stuff que je ne vais plus avoir besoin. Diff souder+axles qui fit 200$ Rims rota 100$ la pair En avant: Rims set watanabe 400$ négo: Fitment: Jai aussi des tires Falken azenis au bout de leur vie de rue. Genre 6-8 tires je ne suis pas sur. 20$ chaques, 30 la paire ou 80$ le...
  3. WorkInProgressSI

4 OEM Rims mazda3 17" 300$

Salut je poste pour une amie. Hi this post is for a friend. C'est 4 rims OEM et voici les photos: Like the title states, these are the rims: Il ont un peu de parking rash. There some sidewalk parking damage, but nothing really severe. And the tires, you probably would be able to survive...
  4. WorkInProgressSI

WorkInProgressK FULL GRIP Silvia

Well this my car, running 1 minute on the St-Eustache road circuit on street tires with almost full interior. The car is functional, no speed bump rubbing, no fender rubbing. Just fit efficient build. First year! @ St-Eux Second year ST-EUX Third @ Calabogie Fourth @ Tremblant This year...
  5. WorkInProgressSI

Lf Spindle avant s13 sans bearing

Salut je cherche une pair de spidle avant de S13. Avec ABS c'est un plus. Merci
  6. WorkInProgressSI

LF stockish suspension for S13 ou trade + argent

bilstein, Koni ou stock(ou kyb). With or without springs/top plates. Je paye dependament du setup. J'ai des MeganRace semi neuf(springs:12kg/mm,10kgmm) coilovers, donc on pourrais échangé + argent. Je peux aussi faire l'installation. Merci
  7. WorkInProgressSI

LF stockish suspension for s13 ou trade + argent

Comme le titre le mentionne je cheche un setup de shock-> proche de stock pour S13. bilstein, Koni ou stock(ou kyb). With or without springs/top plates. Je paye dependament du setup. J'ai des MeganRacing semi neuf(springs:12kg/mm,10kgmm) coilovers, donc on pourrais échangé + argent. Je...
  8. WorkInProgressSI

Silvia, 240sx, 180sx (s13,s14,s15) Skyline, 300zx: Performance Mechanic.

Hi everyone, I am looking for some on the side jobs to pay for school. What I can do: I can install/fix almost everything on these cars. Suspension, engine, transmission and more. I can even consult on what part to get and what upgrades to do to make it reliable or powerful or cheap. Also I...
  9. WorkInProgressSI

LF:USDM Driver Side Seat belt S13

The title says it all, I am looking for a driver side seat belt for S13 or a passenger JDM belt. Passengers raped the one in my Silvia. So if anyone has one laying around! PM me!. I would also be interested if you have a belt and buckle from another gen. But must be chair bolt-on. Thanks!
  10. WorkInProgressSI

Closed

Not for sale anymore..
  11. WorkInProgressSI

Sold!

Sold! To Dave aka Shardik
  12. WorkInProgressSI

WIP Garage Sale : Tittle: By my stuff NAO!

Its the time of the year where I need to make some space and the stuff I don't use so buy it! If you buy more then one thing I will make you a package price. Don't worry about lowballing me. Takes me two seconds to answer No. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -...
  13. WorkInProgressSI

WIP Garage Sale : Tittle: By my stuff NAO!

Its the time of the year where I need to make some space and the stuff I don't use so buy it! If you buy more then one thing I will make you a package price. Don't worry about lowballing me. Takes me two seconds to answer No. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -...
  14. WorkInProgressSI

Crossing the US border in a JDM

Has anyone had any issues while crossing the border in their JDM? Last time, I was asked to go through secondary inspection and fill up papers that state the car will not be sold in the states and that its owned by me. I also had to show up at the US customs to clear my self. That was 1 month...
  15. WorkInProgressSI

Circuit Mont-Tremblant July 1st Footage : In with WorkInProgressK

I was at Tremblant yesterday for Canada's day. No better way to celebrate then by Lapping! It was an amazing day. My car lasted all two hours of track time and Kicked serious ass :). It's not the driver's fault :). Here is footage with Harry's Lap timer from Shardik's Iphone 4...
  16. WorkInProgressSI

WTB brake booster S13!!

Je recherche un brake booster de S13! un Abs ou w/o abs va faire la job.
  17. WorkInProgressSI

LF s13 parts : Brake Booster & Front Corner lights.

Hi I am looking for a none ABS brake booster for s13 and the corner-lights for a pig nose bumper. You can reach me by PM I check them twice daily. Thanks!
  18. WorkInProgressSI

LF S14/ S15 wastegate actuator.

Yes I am looking for the wastegate actuator from a t28 bb turbo. The s13's one dont fit, I have one already. Its too short and dont clear my SS lines. Thx!
  19. WorkInProgressSI

LF PS3 +ModernWarfare 1 or 2

As you can see I am looking for a PS3 with COD. PM me if you have one or the other :)
  20. WorkInProgressSI

LF steering rack Jdm with PS civic/Crx 90-91

PM me if someone has one in good shape! Thx
Back