Search results

1. darkestfenix

Why doesn't my mechanic want to use my parts?

Nah man. I'm talking about mechanics that: put the tire in the wrong direction and I need to go back to have them remove/reinstall the tire back on the wheel remove the reservoir from the brake master cylinder and when they reinstalled it, only screw the bolt holding it in place half-way...
  2. darkestfenix

To be honest... I've never met a mechanic that has provided 100% satisfaction on the South Shore. And the days where I used to have enough free time to drive to saint-laurent/west island for repairs are long gone. So i do as much work on my cars as I can.
  3. darkestfenix

I wouldn't be surprised if he impacts it on.
  4. darkestfenix

Our family has been a client for 15 years with him. He knows I can do the work myself, I just don't have time and our garage is small. I don't want to start fixing a bearing in freezing weather outside. I went back to him today in person and asked him politely again. He said he'll do it. I told...
  5. darkestfenix

Same here... on my personal cars. I'm surprised that both front bearings on my wifes 2014 A4 went out before even getting to 100k km... And now the replaced "high quality" bearing is also worn out... Bearly put mileage on the damn thing... wife works from home
  6. darkestfenix

2.5 years ago, wife had both front bearings replaced on her audi a4 at my mechanic. 250$ per bearing + labour Bearing is now finished again. Warranty was only 2 years. My mechanic says each bearing is now 500$ + labour. He only uses "quality" parts... well fuck it didn't even last 3 years. The...
  7. darkestfenix

Mag shop Montreal/South Shore

Aucune idée, mais reste loin de pneu chartrand sur taschereau. Ils ont pris 2+ heures et 4 gars pour installer les pneus qu'ils m'ont vendu pour ma Viper. Leurs équipements n'était pas fait pour des roues larges et ils ont laissé plein de graisse sur mon tapis neuf côté conducteur. Never again.
  8. darkestfenix

Sexy lingerie

yandy
  9. darkestfenix

Tesla Cybertruck

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steer-by-wire I'm more concerned about actually "feeling" the road in sports cars.
  10. darkestfenix

mr entre dans l'ère du futur

Man... it took 20 years to get here.
  11. darkestfenix

Montreal Grand Prix - Where to sit with general entry?

I got general tickets for practice and qualifications. Where do you guys suggest setting up shop? Also, can I go in with a bicycle or gotta walk there? Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
  12. darkestfenix

Extensive use of plastic on engine and cars - longterm ownership?

I came across this video of a mechanic working on a Charger. https://www.tiktok.com/@rastamanbuilds/video/7212417374610263342 I haven't really done much work on any recent cars, so 0 aware of how commonplace this is. But the quick things he pointed out that are made of plastic: Oil Filter...
  13. darkestfenix

Corvette + Speed + Another Car + Lamppost = ????

Project car
  14. darkestfenix

Forum hacké?

Same shit here. It's been over a month that the whole website has been messing up with sketchy pop-ups. Danny doesn't even care. It's been almost 1 month since the last time he logged in. lol edit: how do you attach pics? Insert Image doesn't seem to be working.
  15. darkestfenix

Parking ticket

When a cop leaves a parking ticket on your windshield, do they just check your license plate or also double check the VIN?
  16. darkestfenix

Today I want this!

17. darkestfenix

Today I want this!

18. darkestfenix

Today I want this!

19. darkestfenix

Post a pic of your last purchase

Thicc
Back