Search results

1. scarface2003

Best thing after tirerack ??

Besides tirerack, is there a site (preferably local) where we can order tires and have them shipped? Worst case I can have them picked up but I would like to order online. Tirerack is great but after taxes and shipping and all that customs crap I really only save 40$....plus I have to wait 1 week.
  2. scarface2003

NHL - Hits to the head...

Dumbest shit ever... http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/295122.html So this means that the next player that hits someone in the head shouldn't be penalized as well?? What about Lapierre....who didn't get a penalty on his gesture either...yes he gets 4 games.
  3. scarface2003

What is UTQG (tire quality grade...)

I'm looking at tires on tirerack.com and I dont know shit about this UTQG. I'm look at these ...
  4. scarface2003

gift certificate @ best buy

If I have a gift certificate of 150$, and I buy something, then I bring the item back for a refund, will they just give me store credit or they can give me the money? question 2: anyone have anything to buy at best-buy?? I'll pay 150$ of your bill if you give me the cash...lol
  5. scarface2003

Where to find....

The following keyboard....but I want it wireless....does it exist? I will be using it for my TV and I like it because it's the same as my laptop's....I can't stand regular keyboards with jumbo buttons.
  6. scarface2003

Creating a partition on PS3

What are my options? I want to create a partition on my PS3 to install Linux. I don't want to lose my downloads and all my settings but if I format I'm pretty sure everything will disappear....including 2 games I downloaded (10$ each...not much but still)... any options?
  7. scarface2003

Folding@Home

What is this Folding@Home thing?? I started reading about... Is anyone running it? good or bad for PS3? what's the point?
  8. scarface2003

Is it just me or.....

Boston fans are awfully quiet this year!!!! lolll edit: I did not want to put this in the habs threads....we dont talk about garbage in that thread...
  9. scarface2003

Trouvez vous juste les jeunes qui sauvent leur permis en contestant?

Si qq'un a un permis probatoire (4 points) et recoit un ticket de 5 points disont...il conteste pour s'acheter du temps pour ne pas perdre son permit. 2 ans plus tard il plaide coupable mais ne perd pas son permit puisqu'il a maintenant son permit de 15 points... A mon avis si tu es coupable tu...
  10. scarface2003

LF - iphone 16g 3GS

My blackberry is acting up on me and I'm due for a change. I still have a little more then a year on my contract and I don't want to sign another 3 years. Any hook ups to get the phone for only 1 arm instead of both ??? Must be 3GS. 16gig only since it's cheaper. dont care about the color. I...
  11. scarface2003

Sunwing planes

anyone know what planes and the seat config that they use for trips down south? I'm going to DR and I'm flying with sunwing...I have row 7 seats...are they rows of 2 (larger seats) like the first few rows of air canada planes? or it's rows of 3 like the rest of the plane?
  12. scarface2003

Can you break down a wall in a condo?

let's say there's a wall in the way and you would like to bring it down to make a much bigger room....are you allowed?
  13. scarface2003

Condo websites ?

I'd like to see as many models as possible to pick the best location. List me websites that you know of condo constructors (in mtl only). so far I got samcon aldo construction shdm mondev prevel groupe maxera
  14. scarface2003

Letting someone drive my car ?

My gf just got her license. I am 100% fully insured on my car. I am planning on putting her as a 2nd driver, but in the mean time is she allowed to drive the car even if I'm not there? If she would get into an accident, I'm guessing it's my insurance premium that would be affected ?
  15. scarface2003

Hypotheque long terme, avantage a court terme?

je cherche a partir en condo. Ca va etre mon premier condo et j'ai pas l'intention de rester plus de 3 ans maximum. Ce que j'ai penser faire c'etait de me rendre un hypotheque et de l'etendre sur le plus grand nombre d'annee possible (40, plus si possible). Mon but en faisant ca est de...
  16. scarface2003

Network connections question

Is there a software I can download that can change my IP automatically depending on where I am connecting to?? example: I get to work, my wireless detects the connection of the office and it changes my IP settings to the correct ones for the office. When I leave and go to a customer, it detects...
  17. scarface2003

BEV - get more channels for the same price

I dont check the packages often but I had nothing to do this morning... When I signed up the only interesting package there was to get RDS was Le monde en francais. Today I noticed the package Sports 1 which contains RDS and all these other channels: Sports 1 * TSN * TSN2 * TSN...
  18. scarface2003

are stores open today?

? I'm guessing no.
  19. scarface2003

Is it legal to do a U-turn on a regular street

Is it legal to do a U-turn on a street like the one below? there are no signs and I think there's not even a line in the middle separating the 2 ways. Agrandir le plan what I usually do is instead of waiting for the flashing light to turn left on pie-9 to go north, I would turn right (going...
  20. scarface2003

How much can paying for movers cost?

I might be moving in july and my plan is not to do much... I plan on boxing my shit and bringing what I can my car and friends' cars...but I want to pay a moving company to come get all the big stuff like oven, washer, dryer, fridge, table, couches, bed, book shelves, etc... by experience, how...
Back