Search results

1. G

Vice caché? Legal advice on car sold

asking for a friend(seller): 1 - sold a 2009 Honda Fit manual with 190k km for 4k in October 2021. In the ad, took pics of the outside, inside, and underneath. Rustproofed every 2 years, typical rust underneath a 12 year old Honda in Quebec. ***"No rust on the body" was mentioned in the ad. 2...
  2. G

BMW 328d ?

I'm shopping for a 2017+ BMW 328d M Sport wagon. I see a few of them I really like. Just wanted to ask MR if there are any major flaws with these B47 2.0 turbo diesels? Thanks!
  3. G

Mercedes Benz C Class Wagon

Mind blown, kudos to MB Canada for bringing this to the Canadian market. You would think in this day and age of crossovers, it would never have happened. http://www.mercedes-benz.ca/en/vehicles/class/c-class/wagon
  4. G

Porsche Panamera wagon

Winner winner chicken dinner http://www.topgear.com/car-news/first-look/porsches-new-big-booted-panamera-here
  5. G

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Versus Everything - Motor Trend Head 2 Head

I would be lying if I was expecting these results.
  6. G

look at this asshat GT3 Cup at Mont-Tremblant

starts at 7:47 saw it on reddit/cars apparently he owns a few McDo franchises in Trois-Rivieres.
  7. G

Alfa Romeo Giulia in Canada

Hey guys, Anyone know when the Alfa Romeo Giulia is arriving in Canada? Thanks
  8. G

moved to Ontario, steps to take? How to adult 101 help please

So, I moved out of Quebec. I live in Windsor, Ontario and I work in the US, and come back to Canada everyday. I know I have a month or so to transfer everything over. Who do I need to contact? -Bank? Do they care? -SAAQ -RAMQ -Revenu Quebec? Is it even legal to plate the car in Quebec, and...
  9. G

2016 VW GTI price hike?

Hi guys, I'm shopping for a GTI and the salesman told me that the price hike is effective next month. Is there any VW salesman here that can confirm if that's BS? Also, any MK7 GTI owners have feedback on your car ownership? Thanks
  10. G

USD vs CAD forecast?

Hey guys, I have zero clue on how any of this works. The reason is I might have a potential job offer in the US and I am debating if it is worthwhile for me to work there. If we assume I prefer both jobs equally (here vs US) and both jobs pay the same ( example: 40k CAD and 40k USD). You...
  11. G

Photoshoot: RWB build in Toronto

I was in Toronto this weekend, I thought I might share. All taken with iPhone so excuse the quality. IMG_1749 by gordonng85, on Flickr IMG_2039 by gordonng85, on Flickr IMG_1768 by gordonng85, on Flickr IMG_2036 by gordonng85, on Flickr IMG_2035 by gordonng85, on Flickr IMG_1902 by...
  12. G

Random rolling shots

Every year, it just so happens I have an iPhone with me and I feel like hanging outside a car to take pics in the cold. This year is no different. I added some instagram filters cuz it's cool. IMG_2043_e by gordonng85, on Flickr IMG_2059_e by gordonng85, on Flickr IMG_2077_e by gordonng85...
  13. G

Hypothetical question about probationary license

So let's say you have a probationary license (4 points) and you get your full license in November, and you get a cellphone ticket, 120$ and 4 points. You're left with 0 points on your license. 1. If you contest, for the reason to drag it to November for the full license to kick in, can you...
  14. G

Ferrari 488 Spider

That didn't take long. I hope to see a 650s vs 488 soon. Also, Ford called, they don't want your shares this time, they just want their blue back.
  15. G

Cars N Poutine

Hey guys, I got this really good idea. Instead of those exotics with their own shows, we can have our own for peasants like the rest of us. No exotics allowed. Must have max ground clearance of 1 inch max tire width allowed is 225 we can meet up at H Gregoire parking lot. We can host a...
  16. G

Shooting range around Montreal?

Is there any shooting range that I can go, rent a pistol/rifle, buy some bullets and have an instructor supervise the whole ordeal? thank you
  17. G

LF: iPhone 6 64GB black

looking to buy the iphone 6 dont want the 6+ min 64gb black would be preferred. Fido or unlocked. don't want a banana iphone 6 thanks.
  18. G

Got car towed for snow removal, did not see notice

Hi, So I parked the car at around 6:30pm -7pm. I did not see any signs for snow removal. This morning at 8:30, the whole street is plowed and my car got towed. Isn't there a by-law from the city from Montreal that mandates a number of hours of notice before a snow removal job? They removed the...
  19. G

blocked caller ID keeps calling me

Hi, So I keep getting this call from some dude with a blocked called ID that keeps calling me claiming that he got a note on his windshield that I hit his car. Obviously, I did not hit anyone's car. I went to check on my car if I have notes on my windshield, nothing. So that's how it goes Call...
  20. G

In light of recent events where this picture is being reposted all over social media

I think the tuning scene is getting a little confused. So here's a public announcement. Thank you for viewing my thread and have a good night. hopefully I haven't wasted your click: edit: p.s. cool car doe. full srs. really original.
Back