Search results

1. montreal red

FS: Schroth Profi Endurance HANS 6 point Harnesses (1 Pair)

Will be trading my 997.1 RS for something else so I am selling the Profi Endurance 6 point HANS Harnesses that I have installed in the car. The Endurance belts have a special Zip adjuster that makes tightening and loosening the belts a lot easier than the traditional Profi belts. These are FIA...
  2. montreal red

Falken RT615K tires. Porsche fitment. 245-40-18 and 315-30-18

Full set of Falken RT615K tires for sale. Tires were mounted on a Porsche GT3. Fronts are 245/40/18 and rears are 315/30/18. None of the tires have any plugs or patches on them. Both front and rear are evenly worn with about 65% life left (5mm tread depth on all tires). Tires are located in...
  3. montreal red

Samsung galaxy note 2 II - new in box, unlocked

Got this as a gift but I already have an iPhone so i don't need it. It's completely factory unlocked. Brand new in box. Didn't even put my SIM card in the phone. It's 16GB and titanium grey in colour. Phone is SOLD. thanks guys! more pictures here...
  4. montreal red

Mini Car Meet at Marche Central

had a mini meet at marche central this morning with a bunch of friends..... figured i would share some pictures. some of the guys are on montreal racing.
  5. montreal red

FS: Ate Super Gold Racing Brake Fluid - 1 liter

i bought 1 bottle too many of ATE Racing Brake Fluid. purchased for $16+tax. this is a 1L bottle, enough to do one complete brake fluid flush for most vehicles. i am selling it for $15 cash for anyone who is interested in taking it off my hands. i live in downtown, montreal. PM me or email me...
  6. montreal red

Recaro side mount and slider track

i sold my recaro seat but the buyer of the seat did not need the side mount or the slider track. so i am selling this separately. asking for $115 for both the side mount and slider track. these go for about $250+tax+shipping, etc brand new. SOLD
  7. montreal red

O.Z. Superleggera Black with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire (Porsche)

I have a set of 19 inch O.Z. Superleggera III painted in black with almost new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. The tire sizes are 235/35/19 front and 305/30/19 rear. Tires have about 2000km of street driving on them. These wheels are perfect fitment for narrow body Porsches e.g. Carrera...
  8. montreal red

Code Reading, Code Clearing and Coding service for Porsches

hi Guys, i recently got myself a Durametric Professional cable for Porsches. i know that lots of people on the forum are often in need of code reading or code clearing services. i am willing to share the use of my tool for 6speeders that need to read or reset codes on their cars. the...
  9. montreal red

FS: Recaro Profi SPA carbon kevlar racing seat

i am selling a 100% genuine Recaro Profi SPA seat. this is one of the highest end seats that recaro makes. its made of recaro's carbon kevlar material. the seat retails for about $2500+shipping, taxes, etc brand new. the seat is in pristine condition. it was installed in a weekend race car that...
  10. montreal red

Recaro Profi SPA Carbon Kevlar Racing seat

i am selling a 100% genuine Recaro Profi SPA seat. this is one of the highest end seats that recaro makes. its made of recaro's carbon kevlar material. the seat retails for about $2500+shipping, taxes, etc brand new. the seat is in pristine condition. it was installed in a weekend race car that...
  11. montreal red

FS 18" TE37SL rims SOLD

selling a set of 18" TE37SL rims. they are in excellent condition. no curb rash at all. no bent rims. no cracks. they are super light and super strong. never had any problems with the rims. they are mounted with Hankook RS-3 tires. 265/35 fronts and 285/35 rears. i am including the tires but...
  12. montreal red

07 BMW 328i Coupe e92

helping a buddy of mine with this sale. feel free to pm me or email me at chriskho*AT*gmail*dot*com 2007 BMW 328i coupe (E92), black exterior with cream beige leather interior, automatic (steptronic), premium package (leather seats, auto seats, auto folding mirrors, compass), heated seats. It's...
  13. montreal red

Porterfield R4 track pads for Alcon or AP racing BBK

selling a set of FRONT ONLY porterfield R4 track pads. they are 100% unused, 18mm thick. pad shape 7790. porterfield uses the same pad shapes as AP racing. will fit the following calipers: Alcon TA 6, XR 6 (basically all alcon 6 pot calipers) AP caliper number: 3796, 3894, 3996, 4090, 4096...
  14. montreal red

Used Custom Steering Wheel 6MT Red Stitching

this steering wheel came off my personal car. i have since replaced it with another wheel. its a 6MT wheel - no paddle holes. steering wheel specs: flat bottom perforated leather on sides red stitching contoured hand grips this is for the steering wheel only, no airbag or trim piece. i am...
  15. montreal red

NEW Porterfield R4 track pads for Alcon or AP racing BBK

selling a set of FRONT ONLY porterfield R4 track pads. they are 100% unused, 18mm thick. pad shape 7790. porterfield uses the same pad shapes as AP racing. will fit the following calipers: Alcon TA 6, XR 6 (basically all alcon 6 pot calipers) AP caliper number: 3796, 3894, 3996, 4090, 4096...
  16. montreal red

Pirelli Sottozero winter tires for BMW m3 245/40/18 & 265/40/18

SOLD Size: 2 x 245/40/18 2 x 265/40/18 (stock oem tire size for 18" wheel for e90/e92 bmw m3) here's the price of a brand new set of these tires from tirerack.com Cost: $228 x2 front + $252 x2 rear + $147 shipping + $30 brokerage + $230 taxes and duties total = $1367 asking price = $500...
  17. montreal red

OEM BMW forged 19" rims from e92 M3

i am selling my set of oem M3 19" forged rims. the rims have been powdercoated gunmetal grey. these are OEM BMW rims, they are forged and not cast. they are NOT aftermarket replicas. the wheels are 19x8.5" front (et29) 19x9.5" rear (et23) i will include hankook v12 evo tires (255 front and...
  18. montreal red

Nokia e72 unlocked (used) excellent condition

i am selling my used nokia e72. this was only used for a few months and i had a case for it since day 1. i am including all the accessories that came with the phone. i have the charger, car charger, ear piece, usb cable, manual, 2 cases, cleaning cloth and original box. many of the accessories...
  19. montreal red

RAD wheel locks and Goodrich Stainless Steel Brake Lines.

FS: RAD wheel locks and Goodrich Stainless Steel Brake Lines. selling my RAD wheel locks. however it is an incomplete set with only 3 locks instead of 4. my mechanic lost the 4th piece by accident (long story). other than that, there are no problems with the wheel locks at all. they were used...
  20. montreal red

FS: UUC RK 6 Shift Knob for 6mt

SOLD
Back