Search results

1. O

Trailing arm bushings

Hi, I am looking for someone to help me change my trailing arm bushing on a Volvo. If you know know a good shop that won't break my bank or able to do it, let me know. Thanks
  2. O

Apple Iphone 6 Plus 16 GB (Unlocked)

Selling my IPhone 6 Plus 16GB in Mint condition. The phone is unlocked by Rogers. Color: Gold Comes with -Charger , earphones and box -Screen protector and Bumper case Looking for CAD 580.00 Pm if interested
  3. O

2007 volkswagen 2.5 Jetta LEATHER - SUNROOF

Année: 2007 Marque: VW Modèle: Jetta Couleur: White Kilometres:112000 Auto/Manuel: Manual Condition: Used Raison de la vente: Purchased new car Prix: 5300 (Nego) Lien vers...
  4. O

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan

Année: 2006 Marque: Mazda Modèle: 3 Couleur: Grey Kilometres: 100,000km Auto/Manuel: Auto Condition: Good condition Raison de la vente: Prix: 5000 NEGO Lien vers...
  5. O

Michelin Pilot Alpin PA2 winter (used) 235/40/18

Selling a set of Michelin Pilot Alpin PA2 (235/40/18). These tires were used for only 1 season, it still got a good amount of treads left Looking for $500 http://www.kijiji.ca/v-pneus-jantes/ville-de-montreal/michelin-pilot-alpin-pa2-used-235-40-18/1028954727?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
  6. O

AIRZOLO APP- MR need all your support

Hey MR Long time member here, I don't post much just come on here to lurk around. I need all your support! My friends and I created a Social Networking Travelling App "AIRZOLO" How does it work? • Users enter either their flight information or the destination city and dates of stay to match...
  7. O

LF: 2 x 255/35/18 summer tires

Looking for 2 summer tires 255/35/18, something new or like new Please pm me what you've got.
  8. O

FS: Nexus 5 16gb (white)

Hi Up for sale is a Nexus 5 16gb (used), the back cover is white. I live in the West Island but willing to meet you anywhere in Montreal/Laval Condition: 8/10 Price: 260.00 PM me if you need more details
  9. O

FS: 235/45/17 Barum Bravuris 2 summer tires

Selling a set of Barum Bravuris tires, used less than 1 month. Still lots of thread left Brand: Barum Bravuris 2 (made by Continental) Size: 235/45/17 Season: summer Price: 500 nego PM for more info. thanks
  10. O

WTB: 225/45/17 tires

Hi, I'm looking to buy 4 x 225/45/17 tires new or practically new... Pm me what you got. thanks.
  11. O

Fs: Iphone 3g 16gb black (locked to fido)

Hi up for sale is a iphone 3g 16gb, it is in fairly good condition. Looking for a quick sale $140 pm for more details
  12. O

please read the rules

please read the rules
  13. O

Fs: Bose Companion 3 Series II Speakers

Up for sale is a barely used set of Bose Companion 3 Series II speakers. These speakers are in MINT condition got it in december of 2009. Asking for 230$.
  14. O

Where to verify if a watch is real or fake?

Just wondering, do you guys know a place where they can check the authenticity of a watch? There is some guy selling 1 watche that i want and I just want to know if there is a store in Montreal where I can get a price check and to see if the watch is real...Its a bell & ross watch...thanks
  15. O

FS: RockBand PS3 used

Up for sale is a used set of Rockband 1 for PS3. what's included: 1.Drums 2.Guitar 3.Microphone 4.The Game CD asking for $50
  16. O

FS: Logitech z 5500 speakers

These speakers are in MINT condition I had these speakers for about 1.5 years, but I barely used them. I don't know how much to ask for, let's say for $250 obo. PM me for more information. Thanks
  17. O

Burton Jeremy Jones

This board is pratically brand new, only used twice last season. Its in MINT condition, I got a new board, so thinking to sell this one to get some $ for bindings.. For those of you that snowboard, i assume u guys pretty much know the details of the board, its amazing for the park, btw, its has...
  18. O

Waxing snowboards...

Where is the cheapest place in Montreal (around west island) to get ur snowboards waxed, sharpened and stuff? Cuz everytime I get it done at the mountains is so damn expensive...
  19. O

FS: NHL 10, Madden 10, TW PGA 10

Up for sale are...NHL 10---$60Madden 10 --$40Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10---$40 pm me for more info thanks
  20. O

Tommy Armour set w/mint Cleveland bag

I am changing my set of tommy armour 845s (3-pw) that i bought 2 years ago with a close to new very nice lime green/nay blue cleveland golf carry bag... **the bag is close to this one, not exact style, but in lime green and navy blue** The clubs were bought for 319.99$ at golf town...
Back