Search results

1. Turbo'd

2011 Subaru STi

Année:2011 Marque:Subaru Modèle STi Couleur: Pearlescent blue pearl Kilometres: 130000km Auto/Manuel: Manuel Condition:Usage Raison de la vente: Cherche un projet. Prix: 20000$ Un peut nego, je peut remettre des pièces d'origine s’y y faut. Lien vers kijiji/hebdo...
  2. Turbo'd

FS: 2011 STi

Année:2011 Marque:Subaru Modèle:Impreza Wrx STi Couleur:Plasma Blue Pearl Kilometres:67000 Auto/Manuel:Manual Condition: Used Raison de la vente: Moving out west, must clear debts Prix:27,000 or trade for a cheaper car with 7000$ cash. STi is in Saguenay, but I make trips to Mirabel every...
  3. Turbo'd

FS: Miscellaneous parts from 02-07 impreza

Had some things laying around decided to see if i could sell anything. Buyer pays shipping Front Driver and Passenger seat belt buckle-5$ Auxiliary port from 07 wrx-5$ Trunk Release w/cable- 5$ Fog Light covers, right one has hole drilled for intake ducting, left one untouched. Both require...
  4. Turbo'd

Kenwood DDX 319 6.1" Double Din

Kenwood DDX319 6.1" screen ,crimped a Nissan 2010 adapter, zero damages. Bought last year, and now I'm selling my car so I no longer need it http://www.kenwood.ca/Car_Entertainment/2012_Car_Entertainment/DDX319 asking $260 Negociable Shoot a PM
  5. Turbo'd

FS: 2010 Nissan 370z

*English Below* 2010 Nissan 370z Manuelle 6 vitesse , Moteur V6 3.7litre 330hp, Blanc Perle, Acheter de Automobile en Direct avec 30,000miles NON vga NON accidenter, importer de Texas Entretien Minuteux,j'amais vue l'hiver!Tres tres bonne condition. Batterie neuve, huiles de A a Z changer...
  6. Turbo'd

FS: Bride Brix ii le

Sold
  7. Turbo'd

FS: Lh/Rh Bride Seat Rails for GD models

L/H & R/H Bride super seat rails. Code F020 for L/H and code F019 for R/H. Fits 02-07 Impreza,Wrx,STi. Asking $250 for the pair. Fits seats like this one
  8. Turbo'd

The Zero F**ks Given RX7

New video of Drive's tuned segment. Wack Rx7, if there's one or two things i'd do to that car it would be to strip the interior and get proper gauges.
  9. Turbo'd

Which Race car would you drive everyday?

Many people have dreams when it comes to daily driving race cars and for some, it becomes reality. Like the owner of the Porsche 962C daily drives his as much as he can. Or the few who own a Mclaren F1 GTR Personally with a "limited" budget and our variety of seasons, I would own Ken...
  10. Turbo'd

'10 Fairlady Z

Update: post 11- vinyl wrap post 15- Ings rep lip install Post 18- Swift Spring Install & Clutch Helper spring removal Hello's A couple months ago I was on the hunt for a sporty car. Unsure of what I wanted, I steered towards Subaru's Wrx STi and since I used to own a VGA '07 Wrx I knew what...
  11. Turbo'd

05' Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

sold
  12. Turbo'd

Assurance/Insurance 2012

Much like previous insurance lists, post up your insurance companies quotes for 2012. It'll help people shop around. Company: xxxx Phone: xxxx Bike: xxxx Age: xxxx Sex: xxxx Price: xxxx Coverage: xxxx
  13. Turbo'd

Bride Brix II Leather seats.

I got 2 mint condition, authentic Bride Brix II leather degradation seats with rails for driver and passenger sides.The rails are for Imprezas 02-07 dunno bout the 08-12 imprezas. The rear seat is not authentic bride but made of the same material to look like the fronts and they'll fit imprezas...
  14. Turbo'd

Bride Brix II Leather.

Alrighty, I got 2 mint condition, authentic Bride Brix II leather degradation seats with rails for driver and passenger sides and the rear seat which is made of the same material to look like the fronts. They were in my wrx before i swapped them for older seats to sell it. $2100 or so
  15. Turbo'd

2007 Subaru Wrx

Sold
  16. Turbo'd

FS:Grimmspeed Uppipe (02-11' wrx/sti)

Sold
  17. Turbo'd

07' Wrx

Hello's Bought the Wrx last summer, it's a VGA from Virginia State. So here are the mods Exterior VIRjose window spoiler 04-05 Tailights w/Jdm Mod Red Vinyl'd tailights Spec C RA Roof Vent Black ebay aluminium lug nuts...
  18. Turbo'd

Brand Freakin' New!

Hello's, I am owner of a fine 2007 Subaru Wrx. My previous cars were 98' cavalier,02' elantra, and 07' Wrangler Unlimited X. So this is my first proper performance car :D I'm leaving for 5 months so i'll be able to gather some cash to do a couple things to it. the V limited Lip( old one is...
Back