Search results

1. -manu-

Trip to Japan next week

Anyone ever been to Japan? I have to get my mind off of things and decided to book a trip last minute. I'll be in Japan as of next Sunday for 15 days. What are things I must/should do while in Kamikaze land? :D
  2. -manu-

marijuana stocks

This is the list I've been watching for the past 6 months. They are all at an all time high so be careful. Not all Pot stocks. But all winners if you ask me.
  3. -manu-

Post a pic of your last purchase

4. -manu-

Lexus is 250 AWD 2009-2011 Yay or Nay??

So I'm looking for a second car just to go from home to work when I don't have the company vehicle. I already have a 4runner for the family and long trips. Anything else similar to suggest? Willing to spend between 10k and 15k on a car that won't cost me an arm and a leg to maintain. Thanks...
  5. -manu-

IPTV boxes which ones do you use or reccommend?

Hey boys, I'm looking to drop Bell as a TV provider and using my internet connection only to watch TV. The ISP i'm with is offering the Mygika ATV 1200: http://www.heronet.ca/product/on-demand-tv-mygica-atv1200/ I'm wondering if you guys use one you like or if this one would be a good one to...
  6. -manu-

Ford Vs. Chevy truck who will win?

Very nice!!@ http://jalopnik.com/5831460/ford-destroys-chevy-in-epic-game-of-truck-tug-o-war Maybe a repost. First time I see it. :D
  7. -manu-

Blazer 2005 2 porte 4000$

Blazer 2005 2 porte. 70000 KM. Auto 4X4 pneu d'hiver et d'ete compris.
  8. -manu-

Audi Warranty issues with Audi Prestige - Please help!!

This story is long so here is the short version and if anyone wants details ask and I will provide. My car broke down and since it's still under extended warranty I brought it to the nearest dealer. That's when the fun starts. Dealer says that the problem was caused by poor workmanship at...
  9. -manu-

Blown coilpack a4 causing burnt sparkplug??

Hey guys. Has this happened to you before? I always carry a spare coilpack in my trunk and normally when I blow one I just replace it and I'm back on the road. Now I just tried and the new one pops right out when I start the car and the car sounds like tractor. The spark plug looks black...
  10. -manu-

Die Antwoord?!?

What do you guys think? For some strange reason I can't get enough of the ninja song... YouTube - Die Antwoord - Enter The Ninja (Official) Other strange one... YouTube - Die Antwoord - Zef Side (Official)
  11. -manu-

FS - 3 Borbet type E 16 inch. 100$ OBO

I only have 3 as the other one exploded on a sidewalk. 4 x 100 - 16X7.5 100$ quick sale OBO. :bigup:
  12. -manu-

FS - 205-45-16 80% thread left 150$ quick sale

I have some Marshall Power Racers 2 for sale. Quick sale 150$ Perfect for drifters that need extra tires for trackday!! One never even mounted. Je parle francais aussi. Juste un peu de misere a ecrire. :)
  13. -manu-

Great craigslist ads

I often see threads with great craigslist/kijiji/lespac ads. Post them if you have them. I'll start http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3403/craigslistadblocks.jpg
  14. -manu-

Where can I get a coilpack on a saturday?

Hey guys,  Like the tittle says I'm pretty sure I have a blown coilpack and I'd need one tonight or tomorrow.  Anyone know where I can get one or anyone have some for sale.  I have a 2005 a4 1.8t Thanks. 
  15. -manu-

Supper clubs in laval

Hey guys, my roommate needs to bring clients to a supper club in Laval and we don't know jack ship about Laval. I know Momba but it's all booked. I know of tops but would need a little classier. Any suggestions? Thanks. :bigup:
  16. -manu-

Want to learn to drive a ferrari??

Or do you just want a ride in one?? Contact this guy!! From the looks of it he could also service your wife. lol Welcome! FerrariGuyForHire.com
  17. -manu-

Cousin sex?

What is your take on cousin sex? And would you date a cousin? YouTube - Pad Class feat. Électro Lise - Cousin Sex
  18. -manu-

Wiper speed

Am I the only one that laughs when it's not even raining or barely and I see someone with the wiper on like warp speed setting?? Are you the type that likes to have the wipers going at all times? or you rely on rainX... and even during a hurricane you don't even turn them on. :bigup:
  19. -manu-

Nissan Xterra best craigslist ad!!

OK, let me start off by saying this Xterra is only available for purchase by the manliest of men (or women). My friend, if it was possible for a vehicle to sprout chest hair and a five o'clock shadow, this Nissan would look like Tom Selleck. It is just that manly. It was never intended to...
Back