Israel vs Hamas

I guess Israel attacked Iran. Anyone ready to be conscripted to fight the Arab? Can we have a vote to send all the old geezer who own an harley first?

Let me ask you a question. What they plan to do?
Conquer Russia & Here. Expect to see Arab civilisation to lives in cold weather? :rolleyes:

or

They will conquer Canada or Russia put us a dictatorship to Muslim while everyone give 0 shit about religion.
They are Arab, they think the afterworld is better than the world they are living in.

I guess Israel attacked Iran. Anyone ready to be conscripted to fight the Arab? Can we have a vote to send all the old geezer who own an harley first?
Your track record on the recent series of events so far:

MrDeap: Israel bombed embassy in Iran.
Reality: Israel bombed IRGC in Syria

MrDeap: Iranians are Arabs.
Reality: Iranians aren't Arab.

Last edited:
It's illegal under law to set trap here that purposely cause injury to target specific peeps in your property. It happened because of Israel government double standard.

They probably got their flag ripen off so many times & nothing have been done. Thus the double standard.

It takes a lot to make someone to put an explosive trap on a flag in the middle of nowhere.

Another BS incoming.

What is the fate of the food on this ship?

IDF fire at peeps getting food when it land?
IDF, ISIS or al qaeda attack the ship?
IDF kills all the crew of the ship at land at Gaza?

Nearly 300 bodies found in mass grave at Gaza hospital, authorities say

"Israel says it was forced to battle inside hospitals because Hamas fighters operated there, which medical staff and Hamas deny."
"He accused Israel of carrying out "executions" at the hospital and covering up the crimes by burying bodies with a bulldozer. Israel strongly denies having carried out executions."

There's like one party that could dig without being bothered.

Since when food is in dire demand?
Since when terrorist steal food in high quantity?
Good shit we didn't get those dumb ass ads transferred here.

Look at that peanut brain talking about dropping nuclear bomb into a population.

Last edited:
Another BS incoming.

What is the fate of the food on this ship?

IDF fire at peeps getting food when it land?
IDF, ISIS or al qaeda attack the ship?
IDF kills all the crew of the ship at land at Gaza?
Follow up on that boat..

Back