Use this thread when you'll be drunk! LOL (I'll explain)

UncleBen's

ok when I read tegracer2g's thread, I had an idea.
when you come back from a party or elsewhere and you're a little "advanced", come on this thread and try to post something interesting.
Write the date and time (or try to!!) so we can follow
No post editing please, it'll be funnier like that :)

My lil finger tells me we will have some gold mines here :D

maybe I had this idea cuz I'm a lil drunk right now (august 2nd, 23:24), but who cares?!
anyway let's try it this weekend.

Am I dumb or what?!?!

Last edited:
(23:30, friday august 2nd)
hey dude, that's a great idea.

I'll try to post a picture.
fukimrestaraunt.jpg

Wohhh there is some drunk people here???23:51 waiting after friend to go to rex night club drank a few blue dry and i am a bit drunk :beer:

Im more thunk than I drunk I am

Its about 11:55pm, and Im on #3 or4 ish.. so not that drunk yet.. but Ill be back as the time goes by, and the beer goes down... watch my typing get worse and worse..lol:bigup:
Good Idea on a topic..lol

post #1 @ 3 beer..

Originally posted by ProjectPhase1
4 posts @ 5 beers.. but Im going to the fridge for more, anyone want one?

I'm getting my 6th. :bigup:
don't forget this before going to sleep:

phboxregextra.gif

and yyou know as the night gets further and the beer gets less in the fridge, the spelling and typing gets ..... you know ;) ...lol

ok, the rule is, that no mater what you write there is no spell check... no editing... Its funny..lol, when you read what you write the day after....... or maybe its not..lol
ok, getting brunk here and the post is getting longer..lol
and yea.....what was I at? 7 beers now?
ok, thats 5 posts for me @ 7 beers and 5 posts fr you @ 6 beers

well, I guess at 11 beers, Im geting drunk... so I say goodnight..lol... I guess unkleben passed out at 6..lol.. learn how to drink..lol... ok.. night time.. .. ok maybe not, friends want to go swimming.. ok, later..

well at I dont know how many beeersa, Im drunk now!lk...lol........ ok, think that molson soud put a warning on the.....dkkfhalliiiiiiiistop, ok, ppl are trying to write for me, ad its not workinog... arg...lol... ok,...yea.. ok, well salut ca va.......ooui tou====
asdfgasfggggggggggggggggggggggg
okak
sdreug

ok, 5 guys on the same computer dont work... ... I think Im drunk now..lol.. night!swu5yu

qlk

well just get hame and jad 3 shots of teqla wow my head sping. i got a broekn cigar so it going to try to roll it up :D

heeey you guys already sleepin'?! party's not over yet...gettin started over here....

Was pretty drunk yesterday night, too drunk, because I wanted to come here and post, but I never managed to get to the forum lol!

looks like not a lot of dudes here were drunk this weekend! (or on other effects...)
keep on drinking :beer:

drunk report for this weekend: 7
-UncleBen's
-StreetRekage
-ProjectPhase1
-bruno2000
-sspikey
-WRX³
-neonACR95

beer.JPG

Yeh we should rent a mini bus and all the lucky 7 drinkers would hit the pub.....I'm sure your all up for a good old Irish Drink n' puke n' fight and drink and so on.....

Back