Pics of your bike!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzfasttoys

Legacy Member
anything, speedbike, custom, motocross...... allouette

Jadore les bikes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mouhahahha:bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

here it is... oh and i changed my pipe for a Toomi racing (much faster)

YSR.jpg

nice:bigup: but where's your back brake pedal ?:dunno: Is it automatic ?? I though those were 3 spd :dunno:

it's pretty intimidating for 49 cubic centimetres :bigup:

YSR's are the best i ahd one back in the day but sold it, big mistake It was so fun!!!

So easy to tune and learn on!

Originally posted by track3000
nice:bigup: but where's your back brake pedal ?:dunno: Is it automatic ?? I though those were 3 spd :dunno:

it's pretty intimidating for 49 cubic centimetres :bigup:

5 Speed MANUEL all the way baby!

oh and 80cc Liquid cooled 6 Speed commin in the future!

Originally posted by 4doorCIVIC
YSR's are the best i ahd one back in the day but sold it, big mistake It was so fun!!!

So easy to tune and learn on!

thats right, and i found another one, and got my friend to buy it... we raise hell all over the west now ! ... i drive a car too, but its 2 different types of fun, and the best of both worlds.... i am actually quite suprised, i get all these R1 and GSX-R and ZX-9R riders giving me thumbs up, I find that pretty cool !

i always wanted to learn to ride a motorcylce

someday i should!!

except my dad would kick me out of the house i bet

cuz he drove motorcylces as a kid and doesnt want me doing what he has done... dammit

Originally posted by 91civicdx
i always wanted to learn to ride a motorcylce

someday i should!!

except my dad would kick me out of the house i bet

cuz he drove motorcylces as a kid and doesnt want me doing what he has done... dammit

same here.... my parents would kick me out if i came home with an R6

My dad does not like it because he had them when he was a kid.. but because so many people hit him while on his bike..

whether it's a cruiser, sport bike, scooter, mini-superbike, it's all dangerous, some more than others but you gotta take your chances, the better and smarter driver you are..LESS the risk of an accident
Originally posted by 18Turbo

5 Speed MANUEL all the way baby!

oh and 80cc Liquid cooled 6 Speed commin in the future!

oh I didn't notice the foot peg, well i did, then I realized it was a SINGLE passanger bike

ca ca marche en criss!
:)

juste un 95 mais le bottom end est neuf.
(cé un 250 en passant)
monbike2.JPG

pi ca ca s'en va dessus tres bientot.
beding bedang bedang
works_platinum_pipes.jpg

mon ti oncle ben tu viens de faire un heureux, yé bo ton cross le gros, men va men acheter un la dans reellement pas long faudrait ben faire une tite trail ensemble le gros, ou du pit c comme tu veux!:bigup: :bigup: :bigup: :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

Nice baby !!!! Those 2 cylinders make a great sound braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap:bigup:

Originally posted by yzfasttoys
thats it, hey rmr, do your big is up to a 929rr, better, slower, just curious about those bikes?

Different. Having riden both 929RR's, R1's and a race R6, I find (and so do the owners of the other bikes) that the RC51 feels really solid and stuck to the ground. It is really stable and you can really get on the power earlier without having the rear wheel spin up. PLus it sounds the business. I like it because of the great handling, the brakes are great and above and beyond that it's a bit more rare so you don't see them at every corner. Did I mention the sound? Oh and the sound. And it lifts the front wheel really easy. ...and it sounds pretty good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back