Post your headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicBug

Mine are Sony MDRV-700DJ

They sound good, very very loud and have deep bass. They're not very comfy tho, kill my ears after an hour or two :(

MDR-EX71SL_W.jpg

got em imported from japan cuz they don't have the white ones here.
great sound, great base, blocks all external sounds...can't go back to normal earphones after these... :bigup:

http://www.fixup.net/tips/earbud/30db_sealed_earphone.htm

Best earphone ever for under 100$, make the mod yourself like I did and you got an incredible earphone for way under 50$. I've used koss porta pros for a while, but they look kinda dorky. These are awesome! and ur volume level can be very very low with big sound so u save battery life! they're awesome. making the pads can take a couple tries so make sure to buy a couple pairs of plugs. IF money is no object the Bose Quiet Comfort 2 are just incredible for noisy environments. I mean incredible!

Sennheiser HD 437
5175_pro2.jpg

Ok, make fun of the guy w/ low-end headphones :D Some of you guys take your headphones pretty seriously!

revive
must show em off, didn't get them yet

AHP712.jpg

Altec Lansing AHP-712

"Active Noise Reduction technology uses small microphones to “listen” to ambient sounds and special circuitry to create a sound wave 180 degrees out of phase from the ambient sounds."

-altec lansing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back