Official World of Warcraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkseeker said:
im downloading the beta too...

my id is Darkseeker... look me up, i'll be on tonight.

my id is djbignick

is the beta good?

WHY THE HELL IS THE DOWNLOAD SPEED SO LOW?????
i HAVE VIDEOTRON EXTREME HIGH SPEED EDITION

i'm not playing open beta... already restarted my char twice, that's enough for me, will wait for release instead

The download is slow because 200 000 people are downloading it at the same time. And it's 2.5gigs too.

Enkiel: They carried the CB and ST2 character over the open beta.

My main character is Glodien (NE Hunter) on server:Test2. We're starting a Open Beta Guild too.

If anyone is looking for a local guild for release come check us out www.orderofdecay.com (we'll be a horde guild for release).

Yeah the instalation is long. Especially when its at that MPQ file. It'll feel like its frozen but its not.

FunkCaptain said:
Wilie the Human Warrior, level 4, test server 13

Level 15 Dwarven Warrior here :D , same server as you.
They are supposed to take all servers down this afternoon, hopefully they'll fix the lag issue :cry:

Duberman said:
I didn't get any lag, I'm always at 66ms latency. server Test2.

Yesterday evening and today were awful for server 13. I heard it was the same on test3, they're having problems with these servers.

Why ohh why did I choose 13 !! *banghead*

Rimsta said:
Yesterday evening and today were awful for server 13. I heard it was the same on test3, they're having problems with these servers.

Why ohh why did I choose 13 !! *banghead*

unlucky number indeed.

Man this game is too good.

There's still a few minor bugs here and there though. Like mobs that evade every single hit. Or this other mob runs away, out of my reach so i can't hit him yet he's still able to hit me, I try running away but no matter what he still hits me *banghead*

Duberman said:
unlucky number indeed.

Man this game is too good.

There's still a few minor bugs here and there though. Like mobs that evade every single hit. Or this other mob runs away, out of my reach so i can't hit him yet he's still able to hit me, I try running away but no matter what he still hits me *banghead*

Yeah...that started to happen a lot yesterday because of the lag...lots of weird stuff hapenning. Beside that I really like the game, hell even my gf started to play! lol

Haven't tried PvP yet though, I'm eager to see that.

Rimsta said:
Yeah...that started to happen a lot yesterday because of the lag...lots of weird stuff hapenning. Beside that I really like the game, hell even my gf started to play! lol

Haven't tried PvP yet though, I'm eager to see that.

Tons of weird stuff are happening since Open Beta started. During Stress Test I hardly got any issues.

I have a few characters on PvP servers but never experienced any PvP action.

The only PvP action I got was PvE when some horde players attacked the town which automatically activates PvP. Pretty fun.

Yeah, lag is terrible on 13, if you loot corspes, bam 2 minute lag, if you die, bam 3 minute lag.Dont loot and dont die! :(

Johnny99 said:
Level 14 N-E priest :D

What server are you on?

I have a Lvl 16 NE Hunter.
Don't do the sunken ship quest, it's the most annoying thing ever and poor reward. We were 4 yesterday doing that quests (lvl 14-17) and had a hardtime, there's too many murlocs. Die so many times and my equipment turned all yellow and red due to durability loss at death. Costed me 6s to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back