www.GamersForum.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny99 said:
Can i come and stir shits?

If you're a gamers, come and join!!!

It's FREE... Don't you like free stuff??? :D:D:D

You could even resell your account on eBay!!!! Think about all the $$ you could make!!! WOW!!! :laugh:

GamersForum has reached 60 users.

This is small, sure, but will growth over the time.

BTW GamersForum is hosting a 300 GAMERS LAN PARTY in January.

For those who register early, it is CHEAPER!!!!!

You can register and look at the details on www.GamersForum.ca

BoxsterBoy said:
He didn't even joined!!!

Cant come up with a real cool username yet LOL

Just got control of my computer back 5 minutes ago....some virus hacked/deleted EVERYTHING

Johnny99 said:
Cant come up with a real cool username yet LOL

Just got control of my computer back 5 minutes ago....some virus hacked/deleted EVERYTHING

That's what happen when you do too much p0rn ! :laugh:

LOL.

So desperate to get it back in control i called a MR's member offering 30$ for a boot-legged copy of XP

BoxsterBoy said:
Thanks!!! :bigup:

There is clearly a need for this.

Hopefully members participate enoguh to make it happen!!!

Yeah, only thing missing for now is more members.

You should go on IRC servers such as irc.enterthegame.com and SPAM a bit about it. Yeah, spamming is baaaad, but I'm sure you'd get a lot more members :bigup:

The problem with new forums is that there's not many active threads/discussions , and not many people will take the time to sign up when they see that the forum "looks dead".

Mais faut un début à tout :D

Rimsta said:
Yeah, only thing missing for now is more members.

You should go on IRC servers such as irc.enterthegame.com and SPAM a bit about it. Yeah, spamming is baaaad, but I'm sure you'd get a lot more members :bigup:

The problem with new forums is that there's not many active threads/discussions , and not many people will take the time to sign up when they see that the forum "looks dead".

Mais faut un début à tout :D

True.

This is why we encourage ppl to post.

We have 10 signup per day and average 40 posts per day since a week, wich is quite nice to start with.

And GamersForum is organising a Lan Party in January (300 players) and will do some other activities during the year.

Besides BIG Lan Partys, this board will be nice to meet new Gamers and do some small private lans.

Also a good place for the Board Gamers to know new games and find other players.

ok...

im valboosky on the forum... ill send some reviews in tonight...

been playing half life most of the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back