getting your c**k pierced

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbomb

Banned
anybody got that in here???
i want to know if it REALLY hurts or if its just silghtly painful, i just got my tongue pierced and i wouldn't mind getting my C**K pierced, it just sounds painful
so please answer who ever has got a ding-dong piercing lol

actually you have to pee in a bath or something, but ok stop screwing up the thread
anyone got it??
give me some comments on how your ding-dong reacts to this type of thing
thanks

if you're scared of pain, **** it, the main reason you should get a piercing is because you think it'll look nice, the pain is only temporary. I got my upper ear, nipple and tongue pierced. For all of them, i was willing to deal with the temporary pain, because i was confident that i would like how it looked.

Zelda said:
that would not make sense!!! you are not supposed to take baths with piercings cuz it has the most bacteria.

read this
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/09-male/pa/A40805/paprince.html

"She said she was going to numb the urethra and before I knew it she put a cotton swab in my urethra. It didn't hurt, just a little sting like if you get soap in there. My penis also looked pretty funny with a long swab sticking straight out of the hole."

aww man, I'm not even a guy but that made my stomach weak.

DAMN don't do it ahhhhhhhhhhhh. A friend of mine got one and it got all infected and shit and he had to take it out. nasty

I just wouldn't take that chance, my c**k is the most precious thing I own...I would never do anything to hurt it.

so anyone actually got this??
it seems crazy for the chick you in bed with no??
thats why i'd get it, for my G-F, make her freak in da bed, hehe

i knew someone who had it. he said girls loved it. I didn't know from experience or anything. I think only certain type of girls will like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back