Whoa the new ps2 is small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregster

Legacy Member
Wow today I got a new Thin PS2 to replace my old one. I must say this thing is smaller than I had thought. Its about 1/4 size of the old one.

A great buy IMO

'Tis indeed. Not much bigger than a DVD case. I got mine when I bought San Andreas. I had sold my old one a while back.

Darth_Infamous said:
les graphiques sont tu ameliorer ou c'est encore les meme graphiques laid de la ps2 normale !?
umm no, obviously its' gona be the same graphics just a smaller version

yeah and this new ps2 looks nice and everything but it's hard to chip (as of now) and has no hard drive and i think no internet capabilities...someone correct me if im wrong

jay-dee-em said:
umm no, obviously its' gona be the same graphics just a smaller version

yeah and this new ps2 looks nice and everything but it's hard to chip (as of now) and has no hard drive and i think no internet capabilities...someone correct me if im wrong

You're right for the HD, but wrong for the internet ;)

LUDEconduct said:
radioshack has it for $39.99 this week

everyone that bought it from futureshop go get your price adjustments :D

Are you sure of this, because im going to get my 23$ back

H_Andy said:
Are you sure of this, because im going to get my 23$ back

It's in the radioshack flyer for this week.

So just take the radioshack flyer to futureshop along with ur bill. They should re-adjust the price.

The NEw PS2 Is small because the Power supply is now extern.... Like the PS one.... they did a smaller version after the release of the PS....

NeonRacer said:
Wow today I got a new Thin PS2 to replace my old one. I must say this thing is smaller than I had thought. Its about 1/4 size of the old one.

A great buy IMO

Wow, la societé de consommation dans son extrême.

Je comprends pourquoi SONY fait de l'argent!

Mêmes capacités, mêmes prix, mêmes options, juste un peu plus petit... et il y a des morons pour acheter le "nouveau" alors qu'ils ont déjà l'ancien.

Tu me donneras le nom de ton vendeur, j'en cherche un três bon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back