What to do with stalkers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDN_Altima

First of all, dont worry, its not about me.....

I was talking to a friend last nite and she mentionned that her friend has been stalked by some guy for about six months now. Her friend brushed it off back then, even told her fiance, who got pissed, obviously. The problem is, now he has started again, and he is also following my friend around, asking when the other girl is free, where she is, etc.

I was like, this sounds SERIOUS. This guy is gonna loose it one day and do something crazy..... *banghead*

Her friend even told him that she was engaged, told him that his fiance knows people who will hurt him, etc. All he said was that if thats the way you wanna do it, then I have guys of my own....

What would u guys do in this situation? :dunno:

ok, let me understand...she's been stalked for the past 6 months and she hasn't called the cops yet ?? :dunno:

wtf is she waiting for ? getting killed ?? *banghead*

I told her to tell her friend to tell her fiance everything ( cause she has left out alot of things ) and next time he calls, or finds her, get away or call the cops on his ass....

Wouldnt he have to actually do anything to get the cops to be serious?

he is doing something though. He's been stalking her for 6 months. I think he has to have done something to get a restraining order. The cops will probably keep an eye on him though.

You know cops....they'll be like if he comes around again, or something, tell him you have talked to the cops, etc....BULLSHIT....

Things only happen once something happens...

NDN_Altima said:
You know cops....they'll be like if he comes around again, or something, tell him you have talked to the cops, etc....BULLSHIT....

Things only happen once something happens...

find that out with the cops first before assuming. Call a station and ask them what you should do or what they can do. If they're no help, then you take matters into your own hands with her fiance.

That creep needs his ass wipped! Contacting the police won't do noting good! They usaly do notin until someone gets hurt. Damn cops! That stalker needs a good kick in the ass!

find the guy and tell him that she is a man in drag
that will stop him -

I remember reading or hearing that if you can dis-orient the thoughts of a stalker, they will get that thought out of their head and move on ...

maybe try sycing the stalker out, or just do it the lazy way and call the cops - they can write up a police report - you cannot get a restraining order until harrasment has happen

I asked a buddy @ work and his sister just went through this crap

dude, Shumi had a stalker...but shes in Calgary now lol. He was rather harmless though...but damn freaky, he was everywhere she would be....

THe fact that hes not being passive and saying 'he has people' disturbes me abit, would appear hes standoffish....to make a point I would still tell police....people like that are somewhat unstable...may need to "take it to him" if you know what I mean.

Gimmie his name number address and gas money and I will stalk him while he is stalking her and if he tries anything I will bust out the louisville on his ass

CDNCorolla said:
Gimmie his name number address and gas money and I will stalk him while he is stalking her and if he tries anything I will bust out the louisville on his ass

haha yeah seriously, someone should stalk HIM. maybe that'll scare the fu(k outta him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back