Votes: 75 35.7%
  • accord2002

Votes: 26 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cvc4drs

Legacy Member
je mets les photos de ceux qui ont participer a lautre thread et qui ont été mentionné comme étant voté par quelqun donc voici les finaliste

photo dorigine
g353.jpg

résultat de

domg
383842_27_full.jpg

cvc4drs
g353copier2.jpg

mickrob
mickrob_photoshop_01.jpg

accord2002
g35.jpg

J'ai voté pour Mikrob, pour l'effort qu'il a mis dans le body kit :bigup:

La lip avant est ptêtre un peu trop basse à mon goût mais, j'imagine que si tu chauffes l'hiver ça amène d'la neige froide sur l'intercooler fake c'est bon pour les performances :laugh: :laugh: j/k

Rimsta said:
J'ai voté pour Mikrob, pour l'effort qu'il a mis dans le body kit :bigup:

il ont tous un bodykit

moi je vote domg!! mais de pas beaucoup, je trouve que c est lui qui se raproche le plus d une vrai photo

Coté style : Mickrob...

Coté "look réel" : Domg.

Je dois voter DOMG, pcq c'est un concour de Photoshop, donc ça doit vraiment avoir l'air réel. :bigup:

WOW that is wicked sh***. *tu*
Althought I find that they all look picturish and cartoonish not really real life, event eh original picture looks done up

My vote goes the cvc4doors *tu*

too much glare guys, and they all look so fake, but the one that most resembles something real is mickrob's work, it's very good, hey mickrob do you go to school in this??
cause i do and i find that its some good photoshop skills you got, just let go of that lens flare a little, and make it less shiny everywhere and it will look like a real car that we could one day see,
btw I go to champlain in PDM, (Publication Design and Management), so i know how hard this really is....

oldbomb said:
too much glare guys, and they all look so fake, but the one that most resembles something real is mickrob's work, it's very good, hey mickrob do you go to school in this??
cause i do and i find that its some good photoshop skills you got, just let go of that lens flare a little, and make it less shiny everywhere and it will look like a real car that we could one day see,
btw I go to champlain in PDM, (Publication Design and Management), so i know how hard this really is....

I just do this for fun ;)

Its one of my friends who study in ''Multimédia'' tought me some lesson at this

But I just did this in 20 min so '' the realistic'' of it wasnt so much done :)

next photoshop ( if I have time ) i'll do better lol

how did you get so good at this?? i've been in my program for 1 year and a half I still am useless when it comes to this knida stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back