Just back from Albany, NY...

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually burlington they aren't that bad since UVM is right there, but i agree with munchy, i've been to albany lots of times, and no good looking girls.

munchy you should have stopped into saratoga springs, it's just south of albany and there are some really nice girls there :bigup:

I passed Saratoga Springs, but we stopped in Glenn Falls @ the outlets before so we skipped the outlets at Saratoga...

xxplosif1 said:
The best looking girl in north america are here in québec.

hahaha ur making me laugh....ur in some ugly ass upstate new york....go to new york city
or come here to california youll see some fine girls....
i admint montreal had a good number of hot girls....but ur taking advantage of the fact that he went to freakin (where did he go again?) albaquerque....vermont and watever...hahah give me a break....try new york city, miami florida....sacramento california, san diego,
u guys have waay too much french pride....and that's what holds u back

munchy ur lucky they didnt pull ur brown hass over, im really surprised. Ive been to NYC + Long island numerous times and find veryyyyyy few good looking girls. But South Beach, Florida is just OMG, destroys the 514

yup yup, florida girls, california girls, ahuh, ....destroys the 514/450 hahha....cant believe this guy was comparing montreal with some stupid upstate like vermont or watever....lol obviously he's been stuck in quebec all his life

holds u back....from knowing that there are INDEED hot girls in the USA....different kind of hot girls from quebec girls (shure theyre hot too!) but dont u wanna see more kinds...the more the better right?

SRT-What? said:
what does that mean ? :dunno:

24 hours or less = $0
24-48 hours = $50 per person
48 hours - 7 days = $250 per person
7 days+ - $750$ per person

jay-dee-em said:
he's right....french originated from france in europe, not quebec
quebec is a subsidary

C'est incroyable comment tu peux être sans-dessein. Personne a dit que le français venait du Québec. On parlent de nos racines qui viennent de la France, donc des racines européennes.

Siboire que té épais. *fag*

Munchy said:
24 hours or less = $0
24-48 hours = $50 per person
48 hours - 7 days = $250 per person
7 days+ - $750$ per person

u can just go threw another boarder and say uve been there for a couple days

Munchy said:
Can't, they enter it into their computers...

when i go ..they just ask what im doin and i say visiting for a bit...but they never ask my name and shit
so what they entering in there comp :dunno: my car plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back