Good place to go dine for 5 year aniversary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
check out kaisin or treehouse if ur into sushi, went this weekend, amazing food, its on atwater/maisonneuve

BoxsterBoy said:
Keep her simple baby. If she prefer your presence over a 400$ dinner, your couple is ON THE RIGHT TRACK. :bigup:

Keep it simple!!!

Agreed,

J'comprend pas ceux qui disent "OMG you need at LEAST to put 200$ for the dinner", wtf ???
C'est pas l'argent que t'investis dans le souper qui fait que ça va être un souvenir mémorable, c'est clair que c'est le fun aller dans un endroit chic et toute le kit mais au bout du compte c'est pas 100$ de plus ou de moins qui va changer de quoi.

En passans félicitations pour vos 5 ans :bigup:

tan1 said:
Cube on McGill (Old Port)

You can get a nice art déco room in the hotel St-Paul that houses Cube.

I d put about 500$ for everyting... about the price of a winter beater but well worth it - you ll both remember the amazing culinary experience and head up to a nice cozy room afterwards :)

www.restaurantcube.com

http://www.hotelstpaul.com

not alot of food for your money,i remember your date fished her 40$ plate in 2 bites...lol!

got to check out mahée paiement though....that girl is hot!

kfud said:
Where's it at in La Prarie? What's it like?

Chez Julien is great. I have lunch there at least once a week. It's in Old La Prarie across the street there is also L'Historic which is good.

Those two would be great choices.

On your buget I'd also suggest La Campagnola in Lasalle. Its bring your own wine. Food is great and not expensive and the staff is amazing. Call before and I'm sure they could do something special for your 5 year

Crescent St. is overrated but exceptions are Pino which is much better under it's new managment and Les Halles is awsome but $$$$

bmw jon said:
not alot of food for your money,i remember your date fished her 40$ plate in 2 bites...lol!

got to check out mahée paiement though....that girl is hot!

jaw-dropping gorgeous in person - she was single at the time *jawdrop*

as for my date - she showed me some appreciation upstairs :)

did we eat well - but still a bit hungry from the mini-supper lol

i wouldnt go to 40 west. i wasnt very impressed with it. neither was my father for that matter.

outback is nice. so is baton rouge, but you've been there already

i've been on and off with jenny for 7 years and the most expensive dinner we've had was about 70-80 dollars... if she loves you, then how much you spend don't matter.

Entrecote St-jean on Peel is pretty good, and wuold fit in your budget.

only thing, is that there is only 1 thing on the menu, their entrecote an their sauce which is excellent, served with a salad before (you can also have a soup which is most of the time excellent) and deserts are good

place is not that big, good ambiance, like a french bistro

NDN_Altima said:
Kelsey's is a nice spot....not classy or anything...but the ambiance is nice, they got booths, etc...

youre going to bring a car on you'Re 5 year aniversary to keleys?

west aust said:
Entrecote St-jean on Peel is pretty good, and wuold fit in your budget.

only thing, is that there is only 1 thing on the menu, their entrecote an their sauce which is excellent, served with a salad before (you can also have a soup which is most of the time excellent) and deserts are good

place is not that big, good ambiance, like a french bistro

Good suggestions John... I always forget about that place... I guess there too many good resturants on peel.

NDN_Altima said:
whats wrong with that? Its just a suggestion where he can take his girl and have a nice time...

it's too casual and everyday for the kind of night he wants to have

if i were you, i'd forget all those restaurants chains(baton rouge, houstons...) and go to a smaller more sympatic place, there is loads of restaurants in montreal, and not are extremely exepensive, but at least it wont be some kind of suburbs boulevard restaurant were you'll be surrounded with beer neons and kids running around

bmwmcoupe said:
5 years is something special, bring somewhere she will remember
what the bimmer dude said.

think about it , every penny you spend that night will be well worth it when you get back home :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigup: :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back