What every driver needs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that's great! an electronic one would be better, you just push a button and the message you want pops on a screen.

hmmmm that is VERY funny but 40 messages!!!??? It will take forever to get to the right page + you're driving at the same time...worse than using a cellphone *banghead*

newschooler said:
hmmmm that is VERY funny but 40 messages!!!??? It will take forever to get to the right page + you're driving at the same time...worse than using a cellphone *banghead*

There are some tabs at the bottom so you can find a "category" quickly, look at the first pic on the site. :D

Cool Finding!!! (MR.COM should do the same!)

Easy DIY project! I'll fabricate this during christmas time at job (there is nothing to do on the financial markets at end of year...)!

Let's translate that in French, Greek, Portuguese, etc...

Last edited:
Chuck-S4 said:
Cool Finding!!!

Easy DIY project! I'll fabricate this during christmas time at job (there is nothing to do on the financial markets at end of year...)!

Let's translate that in French, Greek, Portuguese, etc...

:bigup: i was thinking the same thng, why buy it when you can make your own, although in french the cards will have to be bigger, the swears words are longer ie: OSTIE TABARNAC D'ENCULER DE TA MERE MET TON FLASHER OSTIE:laugh:

lol thats pretty nice, except some of them are pretty hardcore. The gun one is pushing your luck, thats kinda scary, but for the most part there pretty good!!

my favorites :laugh: :
RRC_sample_M.gif
&
RRC_sample_V.gif

i would use :
RRC_sample_D.gif
RRC_sample_T.gif
RRC_sample_R.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back