• 2005 acura rsx type s

Votes: 113 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

illuminati

Legacy Member
hey guys i am between this 2 cars which one should i get

i could get the 2005 rsx type s right now or i could wait for the mustang interest rate to drop a bit and get the mustang hopefully by summer

which one to pick

any opinions would be awsome

thanks

Im not down with american cars, but the latest mustang generation looks sick. I'd go with the mustang...

Depends what you really want in a car, but if you're looking for the best performance, you should go with the Mustang.

Moi j'irais pour la Stang mais éssais le 2 voitures avant de prendre une dessision final.
Cé pas tout le monde qui aime le comportement routier de la mustang ........

I had a rsx-s

Its a great car, and for some reason, is always the underdog, its always underestimated. I womped on all kinds of cars in mine.

But, if i had the choice between the 2, it would be the stang. I love it, u simply cant go wrong with 300horses running under the hood and rwd. no brainer.

Mustang = pas d'hivers,50$ gaz par semaine,valeur de revente inconnu (mais etant du Ford, je dirais tres faible), fiabilite inconnue (nouveau modele)

RSx Type-S = 4 saisons,Luxueux,fiablilte Honda, valeur de revente tres bonne, performant et tres economique. 8500RPM

Stang pour la performance en ligne droite, le son (rsx type-s a 8500RPM le son y/ aussi beau je trouve)

RSX type-s Pour tous le reste.

Mon choix RSX Type-S (beeaucoup plus pratique)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back