smallville???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckless/Racer said:
hey can i pick these dvds downtown? and how much is it per season??

heu, if im not mistaken, its like 60$ a season, well worth it imo!

or just go on archambault.ca, better deals off the net and free shipping!

SilverGTS said:
yes it is.... man the last 2 minutes of the last episode of 3rd season is awesome.. when lionel says, allright, lets do it.. gets his head shaved, lex drinks and falls to the ground, chole get blown up, and all the rest.. it just amazing how they did that scene!

dont tell me.. but cant wait to see how lex did manage to live thru that one, i was sure he was dead too, but after seing review of episodes, i saw he was still alive, cant wait to see it in 36.5 hours! lol

lex has "powers..." ;)

but yeah, are you downloading on bittorrent? you should max out your uploads to download faster. also, if you're behind a firewall that will slow down your downloads as well. (i learned that the hard way).

dah... vous mfaites chier la!!! javais commencé a rgarder ca genre la saison 1 , pi jai laché ca a cause javais pu lcable.. mais la.. a cause de vous jva etre obligé de downloader les saisons!

allez chier :bigup:

Cyclonicks said:
dah... vous mfaites chier la!!! javais commencé a rgarder ca genre la saison 1 , pi jai laché ca a cause javais pu lcable.. mais la.. a cause de vous jva etre obligé de downloader les saisons!

allez chier :bigup:

dvdsoon.com got them at 47 $ with free shipping and are base in ontario i think

if youd like to see what episodes are playing, and whatand when repeats are being aired u can check out this web site

www.kryptonsite.com

supermanpaint.jpg

mais pour ceux qui veulent les acheter ces quand meme 10 $ de moin par season alors cest 30 $ en tout... cest une grosse difference

SilverGTS said:
chloe has a pretty hot body, my kind of gurl,, her hair cut especially.. you guys remember when she died because of the truth whatever it was called... clark ripped her clothes of.... arrrgh...

btw.thanx mustangmatt

yes i like chloe to... u havent seen her in season 4... when they get possesed by the witches... o jesus.... the episode is called spell...

man the next new episode will be air on Jan 26, 2005.

26-Jan-2005 Unsafe
02-Feb-2005 Pariah
09-Feb-2004 Recruit
16-Feb-2005 Krypto
23-Feb-2005 Sacred

lois
14994257.jpg

Chloe
14994255.jpg

I just bought my gf the first season of the show. Unfortunately she's not that good in english and the 2nd season DVDs were only in english, that sux cuz I also like that show very much :(
Gotta wait till they release it in french damnit ;)

so afar, ive seen episode 1 and 2, cant download 3... 4 is alreday dl but i wont watch it until i find number 3!!! anybody that has number 3 willing to send it to me.. msn or else??? plz!!!!

Reckless/Racer said:
hey can i pick these dvds downtown? and how much is it per season??

Btw Lex Luther is my favorite character he is just so articulate and smart... he seems to be good hearted guy at first but he slowly developing into the evil vilain he will be... He is such a round character compared to Clark Kent... :bigup: all in all great show.... And Lex always have the best lines if ya'll noticed

Lana is so hot *banghead* dammit!!!

jeff, i have the whole series. i burned them all in a cds

you guys make me sooo eager to see the next one. Lois is, the hottest girl ever and don't even start on Kristin Kreuk :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back