FS: 1989 Mustang GT 88,000 orig. miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKGTSTANG

Legacy Member
I am selling my 89 GT that I picked up not too long ago. Asking 2200 US b/o. It needs some TLC but is a solid car with a super clean interior. email me for pics... fiveltrdave@aol.com

Last edited:
89gt002.jpg

FreAkErZ said:
Holy shit.. never would have find that out..

Thanks!

So the body is rusted or you just mean you won't sell it to some asshole? :p

No the body is not what I would call rusted. It has some minor surface rust on the inside of the lower doors, and some under the car. It has not been on the road in over 5 yrs and has VERY low miles. It needs a little body work and a paint job..thats the main thing. It may need a headgasket as it does have some smoke..I may just replace them..all depends on what I get for the car.

89gt002.jpg

89gt003.jpg

FreAkErZ said:
Just a question to help your sale :dunno:

Would it pass the mecanical inspection without a problem, or is it affected by rust or somethin..

I am not sure I know what you mean? What does it need to pass?

TTT! Need to sell asap! Make me an offer! Needs work but very good resto project with ZERO body rot on it!! AND a clean interior. Have CAR FAX also!

$1800 b/o!!!!!

FreAkErZ said:
BLK, he's Honda guy.. he doesn't know Muscle Cars can be automatic and still ****in powerful :D

Ok I'm back at my mom's place.. so it's time to fill the bank ehehhe..

I'll for sure buy the next mustang you have for sell at that price! *tu*

This is the 2nd one I've sold for cheap! :) Actually 3rd..I sold a 88 LX 5.0 years ago for $1200 complete and road worthy!

FreAkErZ said:
Ashtray works.. funny guy :laugh:

I'm sure you can sell it as part for like 100$.. OEM Ashtray.. That works.. Must be very rare :)

Yes it does work oddly....perfect. But it does have low miles for the year..

$1500 FIRM, will sell a COMPLETE 90 GT 5.0 5spd car with it for $1000 extra. SO for $2500 you have a complete 89 GT and a parts 90 GT if you want to swap it over. You could also just swap the motor out if you do not want to change the headgaskets in the 89.

lol.. who would swap an engine just to not change the headgasket? .. that would be mind blowing lol..

2500$ for 2 5.0.. that go for 5000$ minimum in Canada.. c'mon people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back