Karla Holmoka speaks out to Radio-Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

srtbro

http://www.radiocanada.ca/nouvelles/Index/nouvelles/200507/04/003-homolka-lundi.shtml

1993:
050530Homolka-Karla_n.jpg

2005:
homolka_karla_src050704.jpg

Last edited:
You would never think by the way she speaks in the interview that she killed 3 people including her sister.
You just can't judge a person from the surface:
outside appearance ok but wacko and dangerous inside.

She is taking a risk by showing her face in the media.
Now, I will recognize her face if walks through here.

interview2.jpg

I wonder if she likes cars and modified ones.

Here's more info on the interview.
Rad-Can did not pay for the interview nor did Homolka sollicitate for money for the interview.

She is currently looking for a job.
I wonder who is going to hire her?

050727homolka-point-avocate_n.jpg

The interviewer asked Karla Homolka what was the first thing that she would do after being free:

She laughed and chuckled briefly and said: I would like to have an Ice Capuccino at Tim Horton's.

Her laugh was kind of spooky to look at, especially she killed 3 people including her sister who would have turned 29 if she was still alive today.

Later, her face expression changed rapidly to a more sad, wanting sympathy from the public face.

shes sexy
but i cant see here doing this
"I'm your little cocksucker," she said. "My nipples are so hard. I'm your cunt. Your little slut. Your little asslicker. Your little virgin."

"It's good to be king," Bernardo said, looking at the camera and raising his glass again.

Homolka licked the soles of his feet. "I'm your cunt-licking slut," she said, "the keeper of your virgins. Your ass-licking bitch. And I love you. I want to marry you."
http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/badgirls/homolkavideo.htm

nismodorifto said:
yep but my father switched to wrestling

awww yeah monday night raw :D

my dad has control of the tv right now too so im stuck in my room doing nothing

Yo....
that woman is PSYCHO.. I give her a week before she
A-Gets shot
B-Is found dead
C-Mysteriously vanished

That web site.. with the tape tra nscrpit is really :thumbsdow

the lady is freak and I don't believe a word of what she said. It looked rehearsed. Her lawyer too, publicity stunt? I think so...

How long before someone takes her out?

binkysmurf said:
the lady is freak and I don't believe a word of what she said. It looked rehearsed. Her lawyer too, publicity stunt? I think so...

How long before someone takes her out?

1 week guy

wow, her french is pretty good..

but yeah, i'd put my money between 2-3 weeks before someone takes her out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back