Karla Holmoka speaks out to Radio-Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ti Pit said:
IMHO she paied her deed to society, let her be free and start over.

She can be free in her next life. Because of her and her husband, lives were lost and others were scarred for the rest of their lives.

If she was my daughter, i would shoot her. None of this forgiveness bullshit.

She hasn't paid her debt , she was involved in countless murders and rapes of innocent girls/victims, imagine anyone of you guys here with a sister who was raped and killed by her/hubby, i doubt you will sing that song she paid her debt!

oh yeah i give her 2 weeks, before someone takes her down.

You want to her die. ok fine.

Do you know how many killer are out of prison now?
Why don't you purchase all of them?

I'd **** her up the ass and then put her in a container and send her to russia, they will take care of her reallllll good :)

you dont have to ship her to Russia to get her wacked, just sent her to St. Catherines, ON. She's not too popular over there.

27%JETTA said:
yea i heard that she just moved in around the corner from me ! lol so many police there today.

Wtf. she left St-Anne Des plaines Yesterday and she already have an appartment ?

J/K ?

i have a job for her.
under my desk bitch!

but seriously, who da hell is this woman? what did she do exactly?
yes i live under a rock

short version:

she marry a psycho, who likes to sleep with little virgin girls and **** them in the ass hard.
she drugged her sis so he can rape and video tape it but she got sick from the drugs and chocked on her vomit ( she killed her sis)
and he would rape random girls, and they killed 2 other girls, and some was on video.
and she would have sex with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back