Karla Holmoka speaks out to Radio-Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
walkley hahahaha
she's gonna get killed..
and for those saying she served her time and deserves another chance to live her life... read the whole story. She didn't serve her deserved time. She lied about being involved. She said she was forced by her husband. She then got sentenced. Thing is, evidence was being witheld by one of the lawyers (the videos). He was then put on trial for that. The videos clearly showed she was JUST as involved as Paul. But unfortunately they had already sentenced her...to her very short bullshit sentence of what? 12 years? she deserves life.. she killed her own ****in sister...godamn

civicchick said:
no she is really on walkely
and walkley is in NDG, the ghettoist street in ndg

i know where it is

aint that bad

used to, not as much..all u west island peeps.....lol

what cross street...im gonna go and see if i can see her...lol

Zet ben vedge...

Pourquoi tout le monde dit, elle va mourrir bientôt ? AMurice Boucher va t'il mourrir lorsqu'il va resortir ?

Il y a des meutriers qui sortent chaque jour et qui sont capable de recommencer a vivre une vie normal...

Dites vous que vous avez croisez plus souvent que vous pensez du monde qui ont tuer. Ou tuer par l'interim de, ce qui revient à la même chose comme un chef d'État ( Bush ) !

Elle est rester 12 ans en prison, laisons y la chance... C'etais qu'une dirty biatch a l'époque !

À la radio CJAD (poste anglophone sur le am), l'animateur shuma keke chose a dit qu'elle avait appris le français parce qu'elle voulait faire plaisir aux séparatistes hahahaha non mais faut tu être paranoiaque et dire vraiment n'importe quoi! Bref, le canada anglais a l'air encore frustré après le québec...

Calisse elle vient de passer 12 ans de sa vie dans une prison du Québec, un peu normal qu'elle aprenne le français. :rolleyes:

civicchick said:
no she is really on walkely
and walkley is in NDG, the ghettoist street in ndg

lol!!! she's gonna get gang raped by a bunch of riff raff... some blacksonblonde action right there....

i just watched the video.
give her a chance, it seems like she became a better person.

if i see her, i would say hi and ask for a quicky. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back