Ironleung

Status
Not open for further replies.
second transaction here.

Great price!!! great service!!! if you haven't bought from him yet...what are you waiting for ??

Definatley will buy from again.

I bought a Samsung D830 from this guy and the only thing i can see is.............Simply AWESOME! The guy went out of his way to get my phone rush to me and he even waited for me while i was delayed somewhere else. What can i say, i will definitely recommend and do biz with this guy again!
Thanks Jon
Mike

bought a V3I from motorola from him. really good seller, everything went smooth

guy drives a nice car tho
thx again bud
mart

w700i

nice phone, been using it for 2 weeks and have no problem at all...
smooth transaction and a very good seller...
will deal with again in the future...

Bought my fourth phone from Jon (3 Motorola V3X, Nokia N90). Great prices, great phones and the only seller on MR with warranty! Definitely buying again soon! Highly recommended!

Bought 5th phone (moto pebl), never any problems and always tries to figure a way to meet that is best for me. great guy.

Nice guy with some Great deals also... he even come to meet me in the traffic rush:p anywayz cant go wrong wit him ... will do biz wit him again . . . :bigup:

Thanks JON!!! the phone is good my gf loving it... ill probbly the next one changing my phone so.. ill give u a call soon:D get yourself ready my jon jon:D
oh by the way she drop her phone on the first night lol.... it hurt...

Just got my lg chocolate directly in my mailbox, took only 2 days for the phone to arrive, really satisfied

Definetly an amazing seller, wasnt even working and still went out of his way to meet up with me ! I HIGHLY recommend you purchasing from jon, i know i will again ! :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back