Csc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked there. Awesome and proffessional company. Lots of young people worked where I was (Pratt & Whitney plant 1).

i work there. BEEN 3 YRS NOW, same account. i couldnt ask for more right now. great pay, very quiet on the graveyard shift, and the benefits are just AMAZING :bigup:

you wont find another call center / IT support company in mtl where the pay is starting at a VERY decent salary for a tech support agent. they are verry understanding. not like sympatico or videotron where ur dealing with HOME bottom of the bucket end users lol, heard alot of crap from those places.. .....yearly raises and bonus, 3 weeks vacation. 12 sick days paid ect ect. a few pther guys on the board here from csc. theyre on day shift so they got ALOT more work than i do lol :D

*tu*

VR6VeeDub said:
Which contract do u work for?

3 yr vetran, lol i do Nortel Pfizer Ets..

...also do Bombadier and Bassel overflow when its needed *tu*

talk to neter and Dpassat, they also work at csc.

Hmmm....didn't know CSC did outsourced tech support call centers...are we talking about the same Computer Sciences Corporation?

Sounds like a decent place from what I hear from on MR member that works there...he should post a reply soon I figure...

Ok, Come on be honest now, MtlDeals

Yes if you are on the Night Shift Everything is cool, as long as you keep El-Shady happy.
He is the Reason Me and My car-pool buddy said We have had enough of this place.
I mean the TeamLeads there believe they are above everybody, and unless you do them favors you don't get the right to take vacations.
I was there for 2years8months, (Started same time as MTLDeals) I had 5 weeks of vacation banked and was not allowed to take it, BUT since some one did special favors for So Said TL, he was allowed to take a vacation with No prior Approval.

If you don't mind starting for a OK salary (Depending on your age) it is a ok place, but never think that doing Overtime or Being Dependable will give you a Raise,
MTL-Deals, calculate the raises they gave you and devide it by 3, (3 being for the years you have been there), does it come it a quarter an hour..??

I was happy there till major changes were made,
Even now they still have not released the Vacation freeze,
All I phunking asked for was 1 week off anytime in July or August ( and I asked for this in March), and was denied. Then WE were told they would pay out any extra vacation time at the end of the year.

BUDDY if you want a job paying just ok money (Comparable to CSC starting), send me a pm, and I know a few places that are hiring.
CSC is offereing 16 an hour thorugh Jeff Goldstein at CNC with a possibility of Permanency. If ou get offfered the permanacy take it, but the only good thing about CSC, is the 12 sick days and 3 weeks vaaction to start(if you able to blow your TL to get them), and the RRSP program.

I may seem a little harsh towards people there, but it is mostly Because of LEE GAKURU :squintfin that I am like this.

To MTLDEALS and Matty, you both Know where I am coming from

Later

Damn i did not know this many people worked for CSC in the MR.com group. I also work at CSC. im on the Westinghouse account, have been here for 1year 1/2. Done Pfizer, ETS, Providian and now Westinghouse. I am WF. Soon to take over Bombardier as well. that shit is gonna be alot of work Workflow for Westinghouse/Bombardier. N e ways itsa good place to work, very nice people. good pay FOR NOW !

STI_owner said:
Damn i did not know this many people worked for CSC in the MR.com group. I also work at CSC. im on the Westinghouse account, have been here for 1year 1/2. Done Pfizer, ETS, Providian and now Westinghouse. I am WF. Soon to take over Bombardier as well. that shit is gonna be alot of work Workflow for Westinghouse/Bombardier. N e ways itsa good place to work, very nice people. good pay FOR NOW !

Try it on the Nortel account, unless you swallow the TL's love juice, you get NO Where.

Also how has you raises been to date..?

mtldeals said:
i work there. BEEN 3 YRS NOW, same account. i couldnt ask for more right now. great pay, very quiet on the graveyard shift, and the benefits are just AMAZING :bigup:

you wont find another call center / IT support company in mtl where the pay is starting at a VERY decent salary for a tech support agent. they are verry understanding. not like sympatico or videotron where ur dealing with HOME bottom of the bucket end users lol, heard alot of crap from those places.. .....yearly raises and bonus, 3 weeks vacation. 12 sick days paid ect ect. a few pther guys on the board here from csc. theyre on day shift so they got ALOT more work than i do lol :D

*tu*

WHAT Bonus..??

OH you mean BONE US....

LOL raise, this is the only thing that I dont like. they give u yearly between 1 to 4% raise MAX. I got the TOP 4% 900$ more per year!, I asked for a raise be cause I am gonna do more work now, and they told me the most u can get is another 4%. This is one think I dont like. But they told me from the Start HERE are CSC we start the salary HIGH and we try to maintain it. meaning maybe in 10 years Ill get to 40 000$, well that is if I dont become TL, Witch Im still Hoping for. But WTV for now I guess I cant say anything. lIke I said people I work with are very Nice, Its gonna be Politics in every company I guess !!!!

Working at CSC should be nothing more than a side job while you're going to school or something
The fact that all management is in the US really restricts your advancement opportunities
Other than that, it's alright I guess... It really depends what account you're one. I've been there for 3 years now, I'm not expecting anything from this company other than to pay me every 2 weeks. And I'm always looking for something else, somewhere else :D Actually it's thanks to CSC that I'm totally changing fields right now, the hell with computers!
But since I started a few years back I make a little more than most of the others. CSC used to be generous but they quickly figured out they could hire people for a lot less money. Anyway, I guess the average starting salary is around 32 now. It was 38 when I started. And yes, raises suck.

Edit: Reynolds Reprezent!!

OLD SCHOOL thread
BBT, WESTINGHOUSE, SIEMENS.
Miguel Get to WORK!!!! LOOOL kidding man ! as you can see we aint that busy this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back