PCMTL: Stolen Skyline R34 at Julep—CAUGHT ON VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy

Legacy Member
PRESS RELEASE

It's pretty hard to get a JDM RHD vehicle from Japan into Canada. It's even harder to find a Skyline R34, 4-door sedan. It's even harder to take it without asking. It's even harder to drive it to Julep, when it doesn't even have legal plates. Enjoy this short 6 minute video. And don't worry, you can see this Skyline R34 unharmed at the NSC this weekend May 13 :)

Munchy said:
PRESS RELEASE

It's pretty hard to get a JDM RHD vehicle from Japan into Canada. It's even harder to find a Skyline R34, 4-door sedan. It's even harder to take it without asking. It's even harder to drive it to Julep, when it doesn't even have legal plates. Enjoy this short 6 minute video. And don't worry, you can see this Skyline R34 unharmed at the NSC this weekend May 13 :)

Beau video felicitations!!!!Tres divertissant et drole!

what the? i thought tom was bill motorsport...

so now there's tom and bill? :dunno:

funny vid though! :bigup:

2short514 said:
what the? i thought tom was bill motorsport...

so now there's tom and bill? :dunno:

funny vid though! :bigup:
Ya there is a "Bill", but they are not related. But the real difference is that one has a JDM Skyline, and the other doesn't :D

And for others that may be wondering, this car was at SCN few weeks ago, but I can't seem to find a pic from DannyITR. This is a pic when it was at Full Throttle last year.

The girl in the pile of photographs is Canadian actress Crystal Lo , who has also been a VIP at the NSC Auto Show.

Can someone figure out the two songs playing on the radio? :yikes:

Spiter_01 said:
I just asked the same question to munchy he say's it tom.

I was wondering who the **** would let them drive their MB
LOL at first I was thinking "wtf, I thought Twitch's stang was a hard top and manual... and since when do they come with beige leather?" Then I noticed the benz star on the steering wheel, I was like "wow, he must be doing pretty well now!"

ToxicBug said:
LOL at first I was thinking "wtf, I thought Twitch's stang was a hard top and manual... and since when do they come with beige leather?" Then I noticed the benz star on the steering wheel, I was like "wow, he must be doing pretty well now!"
i thought exactly the samething , then i watched the video a 2nd time and then i noticed the benz logo on the steering wheel

lol yeah im like how come hes not shifting??
any ways that guy "tom" sounds like that guy from spark motoring lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back