so i just crashed my moms car... for the third time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMaxima

Legacy Member
Busted up, real nice. I was, anticipating the sporasticly appearing spurts of rain while avoiding (if you didn't notice the king-sized flags, wrinkled in the rain, held by enthusiastic car-horn.... enthusiasts, and the relentless honking) the Italian world cup amateurs making their ways home after a long day at work.

i Had just come to a 4 way stop, on St. Charles street, and the lights were out. It had gone out a couplea times before so i wasn't too surprised, but the thing that i noticed right away was how courteous the people there were being by stopping completely and giving the right of way without question, even though there were no flashing red lights or temporary stop signs put up.

i Started driving home, thinking about how i was so impressed that i was gonna write about it. Thinking of how bastard my writing ideas are for trying to be cute and witty. I even had a whole situation I made up to explain it.

i hit a pothole at a curb, bust the rim. busted rim busts the body. im fuc ked.

p.s.

everything in the previous story, save the address of Thomas Jefferson's Hidden Ghostship of Spontaneous Disasters, is false.

QSR01 said:
humm sad :( any pics?

He didn't really crash, there are no potholes on st-charles today that can do that sort of damage, plus he gives a hint:
MrMaxima said:
everything in the previous story, save the address of Thomas Jefferson's Hidden Ghostship of Spontaneous Disasters, is false.

I had picked that up, but then I was thinking why make up such a realistic story that isn't really entertaining to then make a thread about it in the wrong section ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back