What would you to that pittbull attacking your dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
my great dane could of took a chunk of his head, ****in stupid ppl watchin i would of took a base ball bat and broke his head

Faut que tu tue le chien et le maitre dans cé cas la. Les estie d'enfant de chienne qui on des Pitbull sont pas capable d'avoir juste un chien, Y faut toujours que se soit un enrragé. Ou je travaillais y'avais un gars dans une ruelle qui se ventais que sont Pitbull c'était un killer jusqu'au jour ou il a du faire face au caméras a cause que sont chien avait mordu un enfant dans la face. Cé drole mais là y disait que sont chien était ben calme et affectueux.

ya des bons pitbulls..jen connais mais la..un peu de dressage cé normal...cé un chien violent de nature..un peu de dressage bien fait et c un ti-pitou...pkoi dresser un chien pour etre killer? c ridicule...moi y protege tout ce qui est autour de lui..surtout les femmes(le jaloux!..lol) mais le reste du temps y liche tout le temps..lol y se fait tout le temps flatter par nimporte qui(enfants surtout) pis yé content comme pas possible..lol..faut avoir un controle criss... c tout:)

A girl tries to stop them while all the men are just looking at her? WHAT THE **** ARE THEY DOING!!! A grown man could just kick it in the head and that would be it...with nice steel capped boots.

URFUCT said:
This dog was taking a normal walk when this pittbull attacks for no reason...Even if my dog could give hime a ride for his money cause he's dressed to attack I would litteraly kick the shit out of it with my most powerfull football kickoff kick.. and after jump on the owner...
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/171312/pittbul_attack/

wow.. that's some dog, then again how do you know if the dog was taking a normal walk. (unless I missed something?)

we don't know the whole story but damn that's one dog that's dominant.

there are retarded people that let their dogs loose, everywhere i go i see ****ing retards walking their dogs without being attached, they think that their dogs are so well trained and that they will stay by their side, Stupid ****ers. I live in saint lambert, and where ever i go i see people with their dogs loose, so many times their dogs come after my dog, who is always attached because he is a retarded husky, but he takes care of them. I always give the owners shit for leaving their dogs loose, thats probably what happened in the video, the owner probably let his dog loose to take a dump and he saw the other dog.

CivicType_R said:
i think i got a few 8mm bullets in the glove comparment;)
but do you have a gun? if yes...I'm the kind of guy not scared of any person...but I will revise the behavior...your dangerous!!lol We are not in the states!!!!..lol one on one is ok..but guns?..damn you most be week?!!

Last edited:
Kick the living shit out of him, if no success get a baseball bat and swing right in the face multiple times until he passes out unconscious. While at it beat the living shit also out of the owner that was doing nothing to restrain his dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back