• 2pac

Votes: 77 55.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tHEhAted

Section Moderator
Notorious B.I.G. or 2pac?

Some say 2pac is a better writter but personallyi like the flow and the rhymes that Biggie had in his songs. 2pac is moer about the crime and stuff that wentdown and more serious stuff, and biggie has alotof songs about banging chicks, smokign j's and gangs and whatnot.

I find them prettymuch equal in talent,but if you couldonlylisten to one of these artitst, for he rest of your life, who w would it be. i personally find biggie'smusic more entertaining but i also like 2pac.

Discuss.:run:

i don't like the better part of mainstream rap and hiphop, you can even say i'm a hater, but tupac had passion and ****ing fire...biggie had cheeseburgers and a whole fried chicken for breakfast

wow... not even a question....

Tupac has WAAAAYYY more talent, Biggie's song doesn't mean anything... it's all about the BLunts, clubs, chicks, drugs...

For Tupac, his songs ( in general ) have a deeper meaning and he's a true poet. may he RIP.

_Pete said:

Tupac has WAAAAYYY more talent, Biggie's song doesn't mean anything... it's all about the BLunts, clubs, chicks, drugs...

For Tupac, his songs ( in general ) have a deeper meaning and he's a true poet. may he RIP.

you sure he's dead?

look

_Pete said:

to each their own man,
thats why i said tupacsstuffismore serious, butif i had tolisten to one for the rest ofmylife,defenetly B.I.G. cuz its more entertaining and less depressing, but they both have alotoftalent.:run:

nismodorifto said:
download tupac duets
the guy talks about how nas pac and big have a big diffrence
Illmatic was prolly the best record ever, but i say that hes nowhere as closeto a legend as pac and big allthough he mgiht be as skilled, ONE DAY

maskedchevy said:
i don't like the better part of mainstream rap and hiphop, you can even say i'm a hater, but tupac had passion and ****ing fire...biggie had cheeseburgers and a whole fried chicken for breakfast

i was thinking what to answer but i think u summed it up very well *tu*

sorry to says but biggie smalls has indeniable talent. How long did it take for 2pac to become on top of the list> Within few yeras in the industry biggie became BIG. Yeah he was doing music before but on the commercial level it didnt take as long as 2pac. Maybe cause hes from the Bronx and its the heart of hip-hop.
Biggie has a greater flow, he can entertain just anyone
and ppl saying its only have club ****ing girls n blablabla dont know much about biggie
read lyrics from juicy
ten crack commandments
listen how he can flow jsut anything. They say his shows were all improvised. he didnt have a clue of what he was going to sing and still he could keep a party up all night.
2pac had it all written from jail. I have respect for both
2pac is a greater writer but doesnt mean biggie cant write.
Anyways respect for 2pac skilled writer, but Biggie wins it

Devil_781 said:
sorry to says but biggie smalls has indeniable talent. How long did it take for 2pac to become on top of the list> Within few yeras in the industry biggie became BIG. Yeah he was doing music before but on the commercial level it didnt take as long as 2pac. Maybe cause hes from the Bronx and its the heart of hip-hop.
and ppl saying its only have club ****ing girls n blablabla dont know much about biggie
read lyrics from juicy
ten crack commandments
listen how he can flow jsut anything. They say his shows were all improvised. he didnt have a clue of what he was going to sing and still he could keep a party up all night.
exactly what i wanted to say:bigup:

Warning, 10 Crack Commandments, Juicy, Hold Ya Head... list goes on

skylox said:
that sure looks like him , but who knows when the footage was originally filmed and perhaps edited later

maybe. but that looks like a late model caravan back there, and their bling looks recent... if anything it's a lookalike

Dear mama
Keep your head up
I ain't mad at cha
Changes
Brenda's got a baby
Life goes on
Wonder why they called you bitch ( as a deeper meaning )
Better dayz
My block remix
never call you bitch again
Happy home...

i could continue

Devil_781 said:
read lyrics from juicy
ten crack commandments

exactly my point !!!!!

U have Juicy... but what next ??? NOTHING !!

10 crack commandments ? u kidding me ? 10 laws not to get caught dealing drugs... plz... no meaning about life what so ever dude.

Devil_781 said:
read lyrics from juicy
ten crack commandments

i dont know where u got that bit of info but 2pac clearly stated that jail killed his spirit , he couldnt write while in jail.

now i like BIG but tupac is just untouchable IMO . absolutly no BS in his lyrics written from the heart

maskedchevy said:
maybe. but that looks like a late model caravan back there, and their bling looks recent... if anything it's a lookalike

hmm , i really doubt thats a lookalike looks far to real but itcould be.

now for my all time favorite pac song = skandalouz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back