PHOTOS: BMW cruise Sept. 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and what kind of version is this ? Is this the E30 Break ? Did we have this version to canada or it was imported from Europ ?

cruise34.jpg

except for the part were we got lost...

Dude...At least you didn't go thru st-Sauveur or Morin Heights 3 F-Ing Times... I'm not following slow pokes again, as for the roads, awsome. Twisties and pushing the car to the limits..

Can't wait till next year*tu*

yo ...that was fun...........next time ill.....-bring my self a girl ,be less tired,............oh yeah ill try too follow someone whos not gettin lost after 3 corners...hahaha( e39mofo) lol i love you ...llol

oh and also when a mustang pulls up (monastie ) let ME do him ....lol..i love you too
lol i know....

I was like fck it we're guna lose the others :p
yet we still lost them eh

i saw u guys...i was in a black beemer on the 15

all of you passed beside me and look lol

its was a little bit before saint-jérome

by the was the black one was nice

...and what kind of version is this ? Is this the E30 Break ? Did we have this version to canada or it was imported from Europ ?

cruise34.jpg
I don't know what you mean by "E30 Break." This is an E30 Touring imported from Germany. We never got these in North America.

Emre

lol i know....

I was like fck it we're guna lose the others :p
yet we still lost them eh

we did lose them .......:run: sorry ....lol....

i was trying to find a way to go in front but you were closing every hole whit your big 535 anyway there was too heavy trafffic......too dangerous ..for everyone just to go up front the mustang....and also to see that guys face when i go *byewhore* at him.....lol... i so much love my .. ti ..*byewhore* :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run:

I don't know what you mean by "E30 Break." This is an E30 Touring imported from Germany. We never got these in North America.

Emre

The expression "break" is well used in France to describe what we we call here as a Wagon. I should have said E30 Wagon instead :)

The expression "break" is well used in France to describe what we we call here as a Wagon. I should have said E30 Wagon instead :)
Cool. I had never head the term before. Those E30 Tourings were pretty cool in their day. Great for the track junkie (lots of room for wheels and tires plus tools in the back!).

Emre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back