Votes: 5 5.5%
  • other, please specify

Votes: 26 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtt

which brand do u use?

which grade? i.e. 5W-30? 5W-50 and how much does it cost?

how often do you change it? the usual 3 months or 3000 kms interval? what is the longest u've gone without changing oil and filter?

Last edited:
3 days ago I just changed my oil with some nice 10W-30 Mobil 1 Synthetic

Expensive but soooo good :)

mobil 1 5-50

Tout le monde qui tiennent a leur char devraient opter pour la synthetique. C'est au demarages, quand nos moteurs sont froids que le moteur s'use le plus, et seul la synthetique peut se mettre a circuler assez vite dans le systeme et laisse une bonne pellicule protectrice sur les composantes pour proteger convenablement.

mobil 1 synthetic
10w30 summer
5w30 winter

change it every 5000km

longest 1 went once was actually 8000km

Comparativement au autre concurent Synthetic grand public: Penzoil, state etc...

Most the synthetics you get at CT, wal mart arent really good and most of the time not even full real synthetic.

I only buy stuff that is imported from Eurolandia, those guys know how to make oil. Besides if you know where to go you can get amazing oil for a few bucks more then M1

essentially what is the diff between each brand since they are all full synthetic? how is one brand better than the other? does it really have an effect on performance?

Most the synthetics you get at CT, wal mart arent really good and most of the time not even full real synthetic.

I only buy stuff that is imported from Eurolandia, those guys know how to make oil. Besides if you know where to go you can get amazing oil for a few bucks more then M1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back