Feature Article: Sloppy driving has become a way of life

Je veux un gros camion black on black avec une pushbar pis ''APPRENDS A CONDUIRE'' d'écrit à l'envers sur le pare choc.

Je travaille sur la route et de plus en plus jai envie d'équiper mon véhicule d'outils correctionnels. Ex: klaxon de bateau/train, lumières aggressantes, PUSHBAR

as far as merging goes, there's also the assholes that speed up and close the gap when you're trying to merge, which makes you have to brake hard, and fuck up the merging process for EVERYONE behind you.

moi ce que j'hais c'est les cons qui te colle au cul quand ya juste une voie ou quand t'es sur la voie de gauche et que tu roule déjà à un bon 20km/h de plus que la voie de droite... j'lai fait suer et lorsque je change de voie, je le fais TRÈS tranquillement :)

as far as merging goes, there's also the assholes that speed up and close the gap when you're trying to merge, which makes you have to brake hard, and fuck up the merging process for EVERYONE behind you.

I do that to people without a turn signal cause I'm awesome.

Booon!! Je suis pas le seul alors a trouver que la situation a pas d'allure? Très bon thread! J'adore! Je fais beaucoup de route et des cas comme sa j'en vois trop, mais réjouissez-vous, ils vont mourir dans quelques années!

Le monde est fou! Sa me fait capoter...

Ooooooh hey part pas si vite la, check bin sa tu vas capoter DAWG, annecdote de la mort qui tue: Je revenais de mon DEP avec un ami en automne dernier, j'étais sur la 640 et la on roulait 130 voie de gauche (meme vitesse que tout le monde de cette voie) La un estifie de mongole en arriere me pousse, le moment ou je voie meme pu ses lumiere dans son rétro je me dit: sacrament sa vas papi? La seconde ou il y a un trou dans la voie de droiteJe met mon clignotants pour me tasser, commence a me tasser et en faisant mon angle mort je vois vieux toton qui fonce a vive allure dans la voie de droite, se plante devant moi et fourre les brakes, non non cochon pas comme sa:pbjt:, et la j'ai freiner en débile léger et je l'ai éviter de très peu! J'étais en beau calice, et je cite: EN BEAU CALICE!!! Alors j'ai suivi le vieux bonhomme et par coincidence allais dans la même ville que j'allais: Repentigny
Je l'ai suivi jusque chez eux, dès qu'il est sorti de savoiture j'ai arrêter devant sa maison et on (moi et mon ami) lui avons lancer un regard ma foi très peu coquet, quand le gars a reconnu ma voiture et a décider de changer de teint de peau pour ressemble a l'autre pédale dans twilight. Mon ami m'as retenu d'aller crever ses pneus a grand coup de pipe wrench et ensuite de prendre cette même arme pour gentilment m'adonner a l'extraction de ses yeux! Ce jour la, j'ai eu peur, et depuis, j'ai la sainte CHIENNE des baby boomers! Ils sont fous ces vieux mongoles la!

moi ce que j'hais c'est les cons qui te colle au cul quand ya juste une voie ou quand t'es sur la voie de gauche et que tu roule déjà à un bon 20km/h de plus que la voie de droite... j'lai fait suer et lorsque je change de voie, je le fais TRÈS tranquillement :)

Même si y'a juste une voie, t'a rien qu'à le laisser passer si ça t'énerve.

The problem with quebec drivers:

1) They don't understand that the fast lane on the highway should be used as a passing lane.

2) When you put your signal on to change lanes, the person in your desired lane will SPEED UP to take the place so you can't get in, so the solution is not to signal and just go when you can. This is dangerous and there should be a fine for not allowing someone to merge.

3) Stop signs: Either the first person there will stop and wait, instead of going forward, or one person will come in as fast as they can in order to be the first one there and then zoom through without fully stopping. First in First out. You are not being courteous, you are wasting the time of people who actually follow the rules.

4a) Not putting on the turn signal while parking. I see this all the time on streets like st-cats in heavy traffic with cars parked on both sides... someone sees a spot: they drive past it, stop, and put their car in reverse, all without signaling, so the car behind them pulls up to their bumper before they put it in reverse... now they can't get into their spot. The solution that some have figured out through some logically devoid thought process, is to jam your front nose in the spot, blocking traffic but ensuring your space. This takes 3-4 times longer to park than normal parallel parking (and in some cases is not possible to successfully park like this) and causes the entire side of the street to back up waiting for that entire time instead of the 5-10 seconds it would take to park like a normal person. Put your signal on as you approach so the person behind you can give you room.

4b) Don't pull all the way up to someone who is signalling to parallel park. see above.

5) Pedestrian right-of-way: Nobody has any clue what this is. Pedestrians OR drivers. It is terrible downtown. Light is solid green, driver wants to turn left but there are lots of pedestrians crossing so he waits at the light... now it turns red and he is STILL at the line waiting to turn left. The right way to do it is to pull up into the intersection and wait for the light to turn yellow (at which point the pedestrians should stop crossing) and then complete the turn after. This never happens from either the pedestrians or the drivers. To make this worse, I have seen police give a ticket to a driver who was waiting in the intersection to turn left while it was green, it went yellow then he turned as it was turning red because the pedestrians finally cleared.

6) People slow down more in the rain than on 2in of snow.

7) Proper vehicle maintenance... Shocks completely blown out, windows cracked, horns not working, lights broken, mufflers hanging off, cars completely rusted out, tires worn down to nothing or wrong tires for the season, wobbly wheels (not just hubcaps... the entire wheel). This is a huge safety risk and the cost savings of not fixing it is a huge net loss when it inevitably breaks and causes more damage.

anyway, /rant.

1) They don't understand that the fast lane on the highway should be used as a passing lane.

2) When you put your signal on to change lanes, the person in your desired lane will SPEED UP to take the place so you can't get in, so the solution is not to signal and just go when you can. This is dangerous and there should be a fine for not allowing someone to merge.

3) Stop signs: Either the first person there will stop and wait, instead of going forward, or one person will come in as fast as they can in order to be the first one there and then zoom through without fully stopping. First in First out. You are not being courteous, you are wasting the time of people who actually follow the rules.

4a) Not putting on the turn signal while parking. I see this all the time on streets like st-cats in heavy traffic with cars parked on both sides... someone sees a spot: they drive past it, stop, and put their car in reverse, all without signaling, so the car behind them pulls up to their bumper before they put it in reverse... now they can't get into their spot. The solution that some have figured out through some logically devoid thought process, is to jam your front nose in the spot, blocking traffic but ensuring your space. This takes 3-4 times longer to park than normal parallel parking (and in some cases is not possible to successfully park like this) and causes the entire side of the street to back up waiting for that entire time instead of the 5-10 seconds it would take to park like a normal person. Put your signal on as you approach so the person behind you can give you room.

4b) Don't pull all the way up to someone who is signalling to parallel park. see above.

5) Pedestrian right-of-way: Nobody has any clue what this is. Pedestrians OR drivers. It is terrible downtown. Light is solid green, driver wants to turn left but there are lots of pedestrians crossing so he waits at the light... now it turns red and he is STILL at the line waiting to turn left. The right way to do it is to pull up into the intersection and wait for the light to turn yellow (at which point the pedestrians should stop crossing) and then complete the turn after. This never happens from either the pedestrians or the drivers. To make this worse, I have seen police give a ticket to a driver who was waiting in the intersection to turn left while it was green, it went yellow then he turned as it was turning red because the pedestrians finally cleared.

7) Proper vehicle maintenance... Shocks completely blown out, windows cracked, horns not working, lights broken, mufflers hanging off, cars completely rusted out, tires worn down to nothing or wrong tires for the season, wobbly wheels (not just hubcaps... the entire wheel). This is a huge safety risk and the cost savings of not fixing it is a huge net loss when it inevitably breaks and causes more damage.

anyway, /rant.

This.

Great article. Highlights my everyday frustrations with all the NOOB drivers on the road.

People braking when merging OMFG that boils my blood. Camping in the left lane too... there's some days I wish I had a big beater truck I could ram these people off the road with.

And what's so hard about signaling? I see it everyday where I'm left guessing where someone's gonna go because they're too lazy to lift their left finger two inches.

I just don't understand....

find a way to put that thread in Le Journal de Montreal... Only retards read it so maybe they will finally know about it.

anyway, /rant.

thats nothing... mine have pratically no brakes lol.

This still hasn't changed.

Holy20Thread20Revival20Batman.jpg

Back