1985 ae86 coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigberth

Legacy Member
i have a 1985 corolla gts coupe,manuel(PICS ADDED LOWER DOWN)
just put in a new engine 4age bluetop.and the person that sold it to me told me it was port and polished and oversized.(not sure though)
flat black.
watanabe 14" black mags
tanabe strut bar
aftermarket shocks in the back
sparco shift knob
just put on a full exhaust
geting this week:new side skirts,batterie and fenders and maybe a new windshield
the floors and frame are in really good condition but there are a couple of easy to fix welds to be done.
im selling it because im going to get a skyline and already have another ae86 so its up for sale.all it needs is a tune up and a bit of love.
tons of extra parts, extra rims with new winters on them,cd player......
2000$

Last edited:
sorry i have no camera if you want to come see it,its in underground parking at my place in dorval.514 7305522(mike)

no it has some bugs im trying to work them out right know.nothing big just needs new spark plugs i think so i got new ones and im trying to get them in.then will see if it will run 100%

I talked to the seller last night, very nice fellow, very forth coming about the short coming of his car.

All in all a very honest guy !

Good luck !

thanks man the car is now running...it was a ground problem.anyways im going to try to put the nwe fenders on and maybe put the new spark plugs in.
if anyone wants to come see it tommorow feel free im available after 5:00.
new batterie and wires just put on too!514 730 5522(mike)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back