Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy2LO

where the hell can i find one (new) and dont tell me ebay. can i put a deposit somewhere or is it first come first serve. i cant find any

First come first served basis, usually sold within 20 minutes of their arrival and has been this way since launch. :run:

Only place you MIGHT get a preorder from is Compucentre/Compusmart

ill post it up soon. my friend matter a bit more then montrealracing people to be quite honest. ill post it in a day or two so calme down. find me a place that sells manettes and ull be the first to know

I have one since 3 weeks... It's a matter of be at the right place at the right time.. Or have some insider info :D

J'ai trouvé le mien hier à 17:00 :bigup:
J'ai appelé vers 16:30 au Bestbuy de st-bruno et y'en restait 6 !!!
J'arrive 30 minutes plus tard et il n'en restait plus qu'un .... le mien :D

Les FS et BB recoivent leur commande les lundi à ce que je comprends, faut donc être là au bon moment le lundi...

Me manque plus qu'une 2e manette là ...

i really dont think so. LOL i went to maxi for a nunchuck and they had nothing at laval. theres none left even where i got mine

its ridiculous, they have a 300 person waiting list at the eb games next to my house. .... i even bribed the manager when he was alone and he said he couldnt do anything about it. i went the next day to try to buy a controler he couldnt believe i even got a wii. anyways he must feel stupid for not taking what i offered. the only way to get a controler right now is to pre order a game called wii play that comes with a controler as a bonus. at least i got that out of the way to LOL.

the only real Fun game on Wii is Wii Sports. nothing else really yet.
Maybe i should sell mine, any offers? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back